Meet me and get ur Cd Signed(C-lim)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
Contagious Locc said:
i dont know how yall do in canada but down here in cali we dont speak up on shit unless we know about it...nigga know about it...fucc what you heard on wax, you must still believe lynch eats baby nutts and gutts too dont you...im not taking up for clim, ive never met him and i dont own none of his albums, but you sound like a hoe cause you talkin about something u know nothing about... quit cheerleadin nigga
Im not gettin into an argument, u made ur point-
I really dont kno anything about all this....
I heard of this guy Lim, cos Hollow amd Lynch and a few other people were smashin on him on tracks. Then I seen him postin all tuff and shit so I had to ask him a question..dont get too offended-it doesnt concern u. Toronto is far different from the rest of Canada..just some general knowledge to soak in.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
CLIM. YOU SOULD EDIT YOUR POST AND TAKE ME OFF YOUR LITTLE LIST. CAUSE ILL BEAT THE BREAKS OFF YOU. YOU KNOW IT AS WELL I KNOW IT. its not even worth talking about. get at me in real life not the net. so get at me

Mar 16, 2004
Da C MoNStA said:
lol....that was funny my nig........I was off da hook den......but you a coo ass cat I met you in person......
all you other niggaz that support me I want to let you know now that all these gay ass niggaz tryna blacc ball me but I got a few triccs up my sleve too...

niggaz that dont like me.....Hollow Mic c Mercenaries
H-wood, Lynch, siccmade ,luni coleone, Irocc(Iris) his real name lil bitch ,smigg, b-12, dutch, A-wax and they are recruitin niggaz not to fucc wit me but you know what FUCC ALL YOU NIGGAZ!!!!!

im still here and I'll dump you niggaz out....Lim

when h wood start funkin with u??thought nigga was coo witu?

Feb 11, 2005
@ol boy

I guess we coo now.......He straight im suppose to ce coo wit hollow and lynch too but you never know what page niggaz is on thats why I stay ready....I got love for Lynch though let it ce known I aint tripin off him no more Hollow and me dapd but he still promotin niggaz bangin on me ...I mean So dats wuz up.......lim

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Hemlocc said:
Hollows like "fuck C-Lim, I already slapped that nigga in his mouth and smashed off on rims".
U look like a pretty small guy-did Hollow Tip beat ya up bad?

lol....from what I understand LA DERRIC(SHE-LIM) GOT HER ASS HANDED TO HER

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
DUTCH-F.E said:
CLIM. YOU SOULD EDIT YOUR POST AND TAKE ME OFF YOUR LITTLE LIST. CAUSE ILL BEAT THE BREAKS OFF YOU. YOU KNOW IT AS WELL I KNOW IT. its not even worth talking about. get at me in real life not the net. so get at me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......DUTCH CALL ME SO U CAN TAKE ME OVER OLE GIRLS HOUSE SO WE CAN TAKE TURNS.......WHEN SHE REPLYS WE KNOW NAP TIME IS OVER AND ALL THE KIDS SHOULD BE UP...SO SHE CAN COME OUTSIDE AND GET IT

Feb 11, 2005
@Iris

you sound stupid as fucc ON ME nigga I fired on dat nigga first and got some coo lics in we only faught 15 seconds nigga and if hollow real he will let it ce known...
I aint tripn off Hollow Hollow got spits allways has.....
Nigga you told kavi we can squash it if we get down....then dats da bidness nigga.....You a mark and ima make sure I get some coo ones in.........lim

Oct 10, 2004
Da C MoNStA said:
But you know what im done fightin niggaz.....So step ur heat up......Dutch
This doesnt concern me..but science would tell me that a man of ur anarecsic stature would not be able to fire any kind of burner besides a 2-2 without flying 10 feet backwards! I bleieve this can be confirmed.