Meet me and get ur Cd Signed(C-lim)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2004
Who the fuck is C-lim?.......who in the fuck would wanna go meet you?.......You sure are into yourself alot....and I sure in fuck have never heard of ya. You might wanna make a name for yourself before you run your mouth braggin like you 50 cent.

Feb 11, 2005
@westcoastPI

yeh but you heard of me now homie these gay niggaz trying to blacc ball me I gots to defend my self I aint bowin to no one.....to bad you had to learn about me this way though homie........lim

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
VETS!!! you knowtice the people who think lim is coo is the people who have been on here since 99. Lim been around for a min but the people in this thread who have a prob with him registered in NOV 2004 lol. This is why they have no clue and think lim is a bitch. LIM you a cocky muthafucka fo show but I still think you do make the siccness crack. You funny as fuck most of the time too dogg. I didnt like ya at first but damn fool you sayin some funny shit sometimes. And personally Ill take a thread you make over some PEEP MY SHIT threads anyday. Even after you called me a mark ass sausage back in da day lol.

Apr 1, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
VETS!!! you knowtice the people who think lim is coo is the people who have been on here since 99. Lim been around for a min but the people in this thread who have a prob with him registered in NOV 2004 lol. This is why they have no clue and think lim is a bitch. LIM you a cocky muthafucka fo show but I still think you do make the siccness crack. Drama shit left and right homie. Even after you called me a mark ass sausage back in da day lol.
LOL mark ass sausage.

May 2, 2002
WestcoastPI said:
Who the fuck is C-lim?.......who in the fuck would wanna go meet you?.......You sure are into yourself alot....and I sure in fuck have never heard of ya. You might wanna make a name for yourself before you run your mouth braggin like you 50 cent.
man, get the fuck up out this board if you dont know who clim is. why the fuck would your nerdy ass be browsing around the 9-1-siccness if you dont know shit bout the rappers there?

maybe you aint heard of him cuz you you're too busy suckin g-unit's cocks.

damn these faggot ass newbies are a nusance.

Feb 11, 2005
@xraidedloc831

lol....that was funny my nig........I was off da hook den......but you a coo ass cat I met you in person......
all you other niggaz that support me I want to let you know now that all these gay ass niggaz tryna blacc ball me but I got a few triccs up my sleve too...

niggaz that dont like me.....Hollow Mic c Mercenaries
H-wood, Lynch, siccmade ,luni coleone, Irocc(Iris) his real name lil bitch ,smigg, b-12, dutch, A-wax and they are recruitin niggaz not to fucc wit me but you know what FUCC ALL YOU NIGGAZ!!!!!

im still here and I'll dump you niggaz out....Lim

Apr 25, 2002
the funniest one was...

the BOOTY MANGLA, i think the dudes name was mook mangla p or something, that shit had me rollin.....lim is funny as fuck, and i support all stockton artists, rap rock r and b whatever the fuck it is, i picked up sow and even tho theres some shit recycled, ill be picking up npire..do the thing lim

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Da C MoNStA said:
lol....that was funny my nig........I was off da hook den......but you a coo ass cat I met you in person......
all you other niggaz that support me I want to let you know now that all these gay ass niggaz tryna blacc ball me but I got a few triccs up my sleve too...

niggaz that dont like me.....Hollow Mic c Mercenaries
H-wood, Lynch, siccmade ,luni coleone, Irocc(Iris) his real name lil bitch ,smigg, b-12, dutch, A-wax and they are recruitin niggaz not to fucc wit me but you know what FUCC ALL YOU NIGGAZ!!!!!

im still here and I'll dump you niggaz out....Lim
thatz a lot of niggaz..and I know most of em run together, but Lim, you gotta ask yourself, do niggaz just pick you out or do you bring it on youself? Some of the beef might not be your fault, but im sure some of it is.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Good times on the siccness dogg. And ya I met you in person at the Siccness BBQ a few years back. Even though your ass showed up when everyone was leavin talkin bout WAZ UP HOMIES C-LIM IN DISS BITCH peeps was leavin dogg. But you still coo.

Jul 9, 2004
@pshyco logic,..........lol.....man get the fuck outta here you ballridin faggot. You aint even from Cali. You are right I have never been to the 916 Forums, but do own a lot of music that has came out of Sac. Who are you the fuckin Siccness police?.......Comin on here callin a me newbie?....and then sayin I'm the nerd?.....man some of the cats on here kill me, like C-lim is C-Bo or somethin, like I'm outta touch with reality if I dont know who this joke of a rapper is. YOUR RIGHT I never heard his music before, and after hearing it now, I'm glad I never have.......fuckin dude looks like a Dope Phiend bitch that's on hop and crack at the same time, whos havin a bad hair day. Miss me if i don't know your local dope phiend rap idols.

Oct 10, 2004
Hollows like "fuck C-Lim, I already slapped that nigga in his mouth and smashed off on rims".
U look like a pretty small guy-did Hollow Tip beat ya up bad?

Apr 8, 2004
i dont know how yall do in canada but down here in cali we dont speak up on shit unless we know about it...nigga know about it...fucc what you heard on wax, you must still believe lynch eats baby nutts and gutts too dont you...im not taking up for clim, ive never met him and i dont own none of his albums, but you sound like a hoe cause you talkin about something u know nothing about... quit cheerleadin nigga