Meet me and get ur Cd Signed(C-lim)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
N da Streetz

March 13th I will meet fanz haters and up an coming artist at an undisclosed location to network and sign autographs Purshase C-lim "Starwars "and bring it with you....u show up empty handed FUCC U I DONT KNOW YOU!!!!!! you got my cd den Dats da bidness....

Special interest contact [email protected]

somewhere in sac Ca...will post where soon

March 20th Stoccton Ca will post soon

Special interest include...
Geting my dicc succd BITCHES ONLY
buying Verses
choosing up
Buying CDs
all beef inquiries will ce fowarded to the lil homies

Nov 14, 2002
A C-LIM DO YOU KNOW "PAYDAY" FROM TOWNHOUSE? I DID SOME TIME WIT HIM IN C.Y.A BACK IN 95.IF YOU DO,TELL HIM CHILL FROM WEST SIDE MODESTO "OAK STREET" SAID WHATS UP WIT IT.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
am I the only one who doesnt get it? If your meeting your fans at an undisclosed location then how do your fans now where to go? I mean you cant possibly know every fan of yours and have sent the addy. I dont know maybe you know something i dont.

Feb 11, 2005
@jj da ba

you a bitch too nigga Get off my dic Fagot.....telling niggaz you cant fucc wit them if they fucc wit me cuzz who you run wit silas ur cuzzn or some shit you lil mark ....Quit havin niggaz call me about getin a verse den nigga...What you mad cuz I wont get down for you nigga ...BREAK BREAD! aint nothin free you broke ass nigga from massuchuettes and I wish you would try to bang on me you lil cake I will nocc yo ass out too....
C-lim

Underboss

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
^^ i wasnt even gonna speak on this....but shit i aint even said anything badd...but..

why it ceem like clim always comn 2 the siccness to net bang on sum1...this fag come on the internet 4 a week then git his internet disconnected for 2months and come back and talk shiit...why the fuck u talkn about gittn bread up and telln muhfuckaz git sum real ice when u cant pay ure 30$ a month web-tv bill....u think from calln ureself cuzz the magic dragon ud have sum sorta fire wit u....but i guess thass juss too much gas...instead of talkn shit why dont u go git another nurse outfit...nurse lim....come fluff my pillow 4 me in ure nurse clogs...faggot...

oh yea...
aint no1 wanna slim verse...ill prolly lose money anyway...u gotta pay a muhfucka to use a slim verse....thass REAL TALK!...

i alreadee spoke on the breakn bread issue...so thass a deadsubject...

basically im dun wit this bitch....quit talkn 2 me...i shoodnt have gaven this bitch any of my time...im dun...u aint fuckn wit anybody...so git over it...

COMING SOON...
C-LIM presents "imma monsta, a dragon and i know C.p.r" the mixtape album lp/snippet cd...on sale at gay-mart for free-99....

-JCIN-
breev at me...

Nov 1, 2004
@C-Lim you should be ashamed of yourself for talkin like this on a messageboard.

If you were real then thered be no reason for you to talk like that. Who wants to meet a rapper comin on tha internet callin people that buy his records bitches and haters. You have to come correct.
then u may earn respect from your fans

We dont care who the fuck you are - learn how to act like human talk like human first - then ask for a meeting.

Peace

Feb 8, 2003
Da C MoNStA said:
Special interest include...
Geting my dicc succd BITCHES ONLY
buying Verses
choosing up
Buying CDs
all beef inquiries will ce fowarded to the lil homies
LMAO
Thats some classic shit right there.

Da C MoNStA said:
you a bitch too nigga Get off my dic Fagot.....telling niggaz you cant fucc wit them if they fucc wit me cuzz who you run wit silas ur cuzzn or some shit you lil mark ....Quit havin niggaz call me about getin a verse den nigga...What you mad cuz I wont get down for you nigga ...BREAK BREAD! aint nothin free you broke ass nigga from massuchuettes and I wish you would try to bang on me you lil cake I will nocc yo ass out too....
C-lim
LOL
Damn C-Lim pulling Rank in this.