Mayweather vs Pacquiao May 2nd [official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2008
I was waiting for Czar, T-rip and Bigface to come in a meat out punishment on judgement day to you Floyd naysayers/ haters because they have been waging war on this subject in the Sicc combat thread longer than I have. Heresy...I give you the utmost respect as a debater and thank you for the recognition and recalling my exact prediction of this fight 8 rounds to 4...

I was VERY impressed by Floyd's corner specifically his dad...who told Floyd, "I expect more out of you...now get in there and get more aggressive". On the flip side (pun intended) Freddy Roach was lost and speachless...and they team Manny had no plan...never did as Manny looked lost from the outset. Case in point, if you go 42 rounds with a fighter and he improves to a convincing victory by KO...and you show NO signs of improving then your corner is not good with game planning...you are only good if you can outspeed your opponents...you are not a thinking fighter. Pacquiao from the very beginning looked like Canelo and performed just as poorly...shout out to Paulie...that nigga keeps it 100 (as well as Heresy).

Jan 23, 2006
jesus. dudes going nuts over a half-assed win. this was a mediocre fight. period. i won some coin off this too, but i'm not gonna spend a my time blowing money (the boxer, not the dollar).........and to act like he killed him, you are crazy with that shit. pac looked better after the fight than he did before.

mayweather gets a "c-"
pac gets a "d"

shit fight, and i watch boxing. martinez v williams, gatti v ward, hagler v hearns

i've seen better punches in rap battles.

shout out to E-N-J

Nov 24, 2003
Can't believe than some people bought this ppv for close to 100$

Classic Mayweather's fight... great defense and punching Pac to win enough rounds to win... nothing more

Pac was a damn fool to think he won and sounded like sorry ass loser". "He didn't do nothing. All he did was move outside," blabblabla this fucking guy landed 81 punches and Mayweather 148, doesn't even deserve a rematch

Props: CZAR and CZAR
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
i know he didnt do that for ratings on his homosexual appearance on lip sync battle, that shit actually made me kinda believe this nigga mike tyson really do like dick, but in a iron shiek/baby from cash money/old world style to make you humble sort of way.

im sure he likes pussy too but if yall saw what i saw on lip sync battle....nigga....that first round i could smell gay sauce wafting from my speakers and i cant get it off.
Tyson not gay he did get raped in prison tho not funny

Feb 10, 2006
WOW! I just woke up and I'm still in shock. Money won easily, but not the way I expected it to be. This fight was not about Floyd being a "master technician" or Manny still having that "killer instinct." It wasn't even about who will end up being TBE! They both ran away with our money and boxing won't be the same after this. My son is 12 years old and has been boxing for 3 years now. He loves the sport but said "if you can fight like Floyd and win, there is no reason for anyone to enter boxing." I support my son in whatever he does, but I can only imagine how many other kids that saw the fight felt the same way. This was truly a business transaction, and a sad moment in boxing

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo Bay Area I had to get em pimp!! 206 couldnt hold back like he had for the last few years! The closer the fight got the more shit 206 talked and came out of his hiding hate for Mayweather lol. Now he is on shut mouth just like Manny! TBE!!!!!! Manny aint shit and was over matched!!! Got Em!!

Nov 18, 2010
lol have you ever seen Klitschko fight? If you get mad at Floyd, you're gonna rage at Klitschko.
If it's anything like Vitali fight with Shannon it will be 10x more entertaining than that boring match yesterday.

Some sites says tyson fury next but i think briggs pissed off Wladimir too much with his lil speedboat shit. I read september in Germany, from both him and briggs in separate interviews.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If it's anything like Vitali fight with Shannon it will be 10x more entertaining than that boring match yesterday.

Some sites says tyson fury next but i think briggs pissed off Wladimir too much with his lil speedboat shit. I read september in Germany, from both him and briggs in separate interviews.
So you haven't seen Wlad fight then....

Prepare to be majorly disappointed in your assessment that he's more of a "man" than Floyd.

You should watch Wlad's fight from last week and tell me which fight is better between his and Floyd vs. Manny

Mar 18, 2008
Yo Bay Area I had to get em pimp!! 206 couldnt hold back like he had for the last few years! The closer the fight got the more shit 206 talked and came out of his hiding hate for Mayweather lol. Now he is on shut mouth just like Manny! TBE!!!!!! Manny aint shit and was over matched!!! Got Em!!
This shit...this moment...is fucking PRICELESS...haha. Congrats on your unanimous long fought victory breh.