Manny Pacquiao vs. David Diaz, Saturday June 28th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2003
Good lookin out with the replay of the fight MOREBASS, I missed it cuz I had to work! Fight was off the hook and Manny looked superb in this fight and Diaz fought his heart out even if though he had that nasty cut over his right eye and being gassed in the later rounds......
His in & out movement was spectacular...and as a result...his defense looks like it has improved ten-fold...he was slipping & picking off shots with his gloves...and really just keeping Diaz off balance pretty much the whole fight.

Also, Great footwork, and it seems as if he brought his speed up with him.
I totally agree with you statement 100%! Pac came out solid and stepped it up a notch.... and had that nice pop with the right jab to knock him out.

Jan 10, 2008
For anyone who didn't see the fight, or who wants to catch a stream in full:

http://www.justin.tv/hugedu/142992/Boxing_Boxeo

Just watched it again...for about the 3rd time...and I have to say that I am still amazed by how much better Manny looks...even just from his last fight.

His in & out movement was spectacular...and as a result...his defense looks like it has improved ten-fold...he was slipping & picking off shots with his gloves...and really just keeping Diaz off balance pretty much the whole fight.

Also, Great footwork, and it seems as if he brought his speed up with him.
Thanks for the link Manny is a beast.

Apr 25, 2002
i actually felt bad for diaz after that fight dude got broke off somethin terrible he a straight soldier though...LMAO x 1,000,000 at his post fight interview that was the funniest shit ever. it made me laugh more then pacquio's this time lol.