Man gets arrested for drinking Arizona Ice Tea

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
if it was the hard lemonaide that actually has alcohol in it cop just got confused. Yeah imma loiter in a parking lot drinking an ice tea smh dude prolly had a great day until this happenned. Dude didn't even leave when he had a chance wtf.

Props: S.SAVAGE

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
because this isnt mexico. duh. u cap pigs here, and the state throws more money at them, hires like 20 more of them for that area, and lets them have more leeway in courts

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
how in any way, did I convey that to you in what I said?

I stated the obvious, after reading an unintelligent idea.

VHK

Oct 2, 2007
They already get hella money from the state not to mention the feds. And they already have way too much leeway in court. That intelligible enough?

VHK

Oct 2, 2007
you think the idea is unintelligent then you can sit back and let them do you any kind of way I wish a mf would try to pull some shit like that with me or anybody I'm with

May 16, 2002
Had the cop seen him pour liquor in the can I think the cop would of mentioned it. And he wouldn't of left the can behind at the scene due to evidence.

It was all bullshit on the cop's part. Private property or not the man was doing nothing wrong. And filming out in the street does not require anybody to sign a waver to give permission. And he wasn't filming the building.

I personally think the man was right to stand his ground and not give in. I'd do the same thing. I'll be dammed if I let any son of a bitch, cop or not, literally stick his nose in anything I'm consuming WTF?!?!?!

Some of you get seriously pussified. It's not hard to see within this thread that some of you are scared to go to jail. Some of you would bow down to a bitch ass crooked cop to avoid going to jail, but you come in here and talk mad gangsta shit in other threads. Nobody wants to go to jail, but you can't be a pussy either. Especially when the fuckin' cops don't have a probable cause to make it stick.

He was probably booked and released. Or probably cited at the station and released within a few hours. I don't know the laws in North Carolina, but no matter what state your in within the good ol' U.S. of A, but that video will say a whole lot in court.

I'd be showing everybody the tape like O-Dog and be like...

And I'd have numerous copies of that video in different places and passing it out for free like a mixtape :siccness:

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
who the fuck hangs out at a liquor store parking lot?i mean what kind of grown ass man does that?
anyone who wants to, it is a free country (theoretically)... just because you are outdoors in a parking lot dont give the cops rights to come play scratch n sniff with your iced tea no matter what though

Nov 1, 2005
No, I think in these here United states, most businesses don't allow for loitering on their property. So technically you don't have the right to hang out wherever the fuck you want.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
No, I think in these here United states, most businesses don't allow for loitering on their property.
but walking to your car, popping open your iced tea & talking to your homie before you get in your car is not loitering & i can go to any single liq or 7-11 & catch a shitload of bums drinking beers on the sides or panhandling ....this dude was not doing either.

Feb 10, 2006
and what does his drink have anything to do with loitering as well...fucc that dude, homie kept calm tho in the midst of things tho, im surprised he didnt take a drink n spit it in his face.