lol, bush is a fuckin idiot!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
kerry's a bitch, his wifes a bitch.

he was a bitch in the war. its like robbing a bank you being in the get away car a shoot out happaning and you claim yea yea that shit was crazy bullets were flying all this shit went down. but then you go back and think about it, oh shit this fool wasnt near anything that happened.

kerry aint shit. i dont see anyone saying he was a good soldier. i dont see anyone backing his bitch ass.

oh and why were there people at balboa park in san diego asking for $100 donations for kerry, saying the reason is bush gets 6 weeks longer to campeign?

what a suprise a democrat trying to take money from people who can afford to give $100 all so they can keep it from them selves.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
jay deuce said:
LMAO! So if I was in class taking an exam and I didn't know the answer to a question I can just IMPROMPTU and thats ok? I still don't see why you are defending this. Impromptu has nothing to do with Bush having no fucking idea what hes talking about. Are you saying that the bungling answer he said was ok? What really is your point anyway?
That of all the college classes you took, Public Speaking obviously wasn't one of them.

Go study up on Impromptu Speeches and holler back at me.

and PS: peep my signature. Ill take guns over "holding hands" any day of the week.

Apr 25, 2002
He wasn't making a speech, he was answering a question that he didn't know shit about. Why couldn't he just say you know, I just don't know.

Again, what is your point in this arguement? Weither or not it was impromptu, it was a stupid fuckin reply. What in the fuck are you even arguing about?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
jay deuce said:
He wasn't making a speech, he was answering a question that he didn't know shit about.
You, are, a, fucking, dumb, ass.

Speaking = SPEECH....When you "SPEECH" using words you didn't prepare in advance = IMPROMPTU.

And before you make some kind of shithead comment like, "Is getting a phone call Impromptu", YES, IT IS, because you don't have an outline or a running format.

Again, what is your point in this arguement? Weither or not it was impromptu, it was a stupid fuckin reply. What in the fuck are you even arguing about?
Does it even matter as long as i get a few shots in?

Bitch.

Jun 18, 2004
proppa said:
kerry aint shit. i dont see anyone saying he was a good soldier. i dont see anyone backing his bitch ass.
Uhhhmmmm...except for that guy in the wheelchair, at the DNC, who was on the same boat as Kerry, and said that Kerry saved his life...he probably thinks that Kerry was a decent soldier.

Dec 25, 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by proppa

I don't see you reading or leanring much, but I keep it to myself.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Uhhhmmmm...except for that guy in the wheelchair, at the DNC, who was on the same boat as Kerry, and said that Kerry saved his life...he probably thinks that Kerry was a decent soldier.

Yeah decent soldier in that he didnt rape and kill babies all that much

May 8, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Those "comrades" that served "with" Kerry, actually only served during the same time, they weren't on the same boat as him. Those ads against Kerry are complete bullshit.
ya your absolutly right they WERENT on the same boat as him. since each boat only carried about 5 or 6 people.

but the were on the boats 20 and/or 30 feet away. since they traveled in groups of up to 10 boats together

Jun 18, 2004
Mcleanhatch said:
ya your absolutly right they WERENT on the same boat as him. since each boat only carried about 5 or 6 people.

but the were on the boats 20 and/or 30 feet away. since they traveled in groups of up to 10 boats together
And I'm sure that in the middle of a fire fight, knowing that one day he would run for president, they were keeping a vigilant eye on John Kerry, for the sole purpose of refuting all of his stories. :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
And I'm sure that in the middle of a fire fight, knowing that one day he would run for president, they were keeping a vigilant eye on John Kerry, for the sole purpose of refuting all of his stories. :dead:

Of course they were!!! And they will stick by their stories until the checks signed by G Dumbya stop comin in.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
jay deuce said:
I'm right and you know it, thanks.
No...you are a fucking idiot and wearing my patience thin, and you know it.

Impromptu Speech = Impromptu Speeches = An Impromptu Speech

You are lame as shit to be arguing over a fuckin plural noun.