lol, bush is a fuckin idiot!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
kerry seems just as dumb as bush. we just havent got a chance to see kerry show it.

we should put kerry's bitch in a room with saddam tell her to hold his hand and solve all the problems.

fuck the sorry ass kerry family.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
jay deuce said:
No changing the subject. There is no justifying this Bush comment. He just has no idea how to answer and tried to make some shit up.
Happens all the time.

Have you ever freestyled before, champion? Rapping or speech (impromptu)? Its all off the cuff. You take your first thought and run with it, even if it looks stupid when you reflect on it. Some people are quick enough to catch themselves (the best freestylers)....others arent. But freestyle is still freestyle, and regular speeches are still regular speeches.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Happens all the time.

Have you ever freestyled before, champion? Rapping or speech (impromptu)? Its all off the cuff. You take your first thought and run with it, even if it looks stupid when you reflect on it. Some people are quick enough to catch themselves (the best freestylers)....others arent. But freestyle is still freestyle, and regular speeches are still regular speeches.
I can't believe you just compared his answer to that question to freestyling. That's unbelievable. How do you freestyle the answer to a question? He just didn't know it and tried to bullshit has way out. That's not freestyling. Thats bullshitting.

You never give up though do you? The audience LAUGHED AT HIM. Fuck, just admit your savior was wrong. It has nothing to do with Kerry or his wife. Bush is just an idiot, plain and simple.

I guess you could say Bush is freestyling as president though, and he's not very good at it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
What you call "bullshitting" or "talking out of your ass", is what i call (and what anyone who isn't a fuckin 15 year old calls), IMPROMPTU.

SOME ARE GOOD AT IT....SOME AREN'T....There is no "right" and "wrong"--GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Dec 25, 2003
Some Bush quotes from his vacation the August before 9/11:

On its 172nd day, Operation Ignore suffered a major blow. Already, the operation was becoming more and more difficult to sustain as the intensity of terror warnings crescendoed. Now, on August 6, CIA director Tenet delivered a report to President Bush enttitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US". The report warned that Al Qaeda was probably planning to hijack airplanes. But the president was resolute: Operation Ignore would proceed as planned. He did nothing to follow up on the memo.

Actually, that's not entirely fair. The president did follow up, a little bit. Sitting in his golf cart the next day, Bush told some reporters, "I'm working on a lot of issues, national security matters." Then, Bush rode off to hit the links, before dealing with a stubborn landscaping issue by clearing some brush on his property.

The next day, he foloowed up again, telling the press, "I've got a lot of national security concerns that we're working on- Macedonia, Iraq, very worrisome right now."

But Iraq and Macedonia weren't the only things on Bush's mind. "One of the interesting things to do is drink cofee and watch Barney chase armadillos," he told reporters on a tour of the ranch. "The armadillos are out, and they love to root in our flower bed. It's good that Barney routs them out of their rooting."

Later, Bushdiscussed with reporters the differences between the two dogs. "Spot's a good runner. You know, Barney-terriers are bred to go into holes and pull out varmint. And Spotty chases birds. Spottys a great water dog. I'll go fly fishing this afternoon on my lake." And you know something? He did just that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Either way, I'm not voting for Kerry. Kerry is an idiot, and now they have his comrades from the war on TV saying Kerry is FULL OF SHIT, and that he's been lying about Vietnam...Fuck a Kerry. I said it before and I'll say it again, AT LEAST BUSH STICKS TO HIS GUNS!!

Jun 18, 2004
Sydal said:
Either way, I'm not voting for Kerry. Kerry is an idiot, and now they have his comrades from the war on TV saying Kerry is FULL OF SHIT, and that he's been lying about Vietnam...Fuck a Kerry. I said it before and I'll say it again, AT LEAST BUSH STICKS TO HIS GUNS!!
Those "comrades" that served "with" Kerry, actually only served during the same time, they weren't on the same boat as him. Those ads against Kerry are complete bullshit.

Dec 25, 2003
Dayton, it's widely known that the "swift boat comrades" were not in the same boat as Kerry.

A new ad by an independent group called Swift Boat Veterans for Truth attacks John Kerry's service in Vietnam. Some of the evidence presented by the group, however, fails to back up allegations presented in the ad. And some reporters and pundits are already spinning the facts about members of the group.

The group's ad repeatedly accuses Kerry of lying - an inflammatory charge that the ad presents no evidence to support. On its website the group provides supporting materials, but the charges often boil down to disputed accounts to which there is no definitive resolution.

A second example is the dispute surrounding Kerry's Silver Star. In the ad, Kerry's former commanding officer George Elliott, who recommended Kerry for the medal, states that "John Kerry has not been honest about what happened in Vietnam." In an affidavit, Elliott states, "Had I known the facts, I would not have recommended Kerry for the Silver Star for simply pursuing and dispatching a single, wounded, fleeing Viet Cong."

However, as FactCheck.org pointed out, Elliott himself admits that his contention is not based on first-hand knowledge, but rather upon his own reading of other versions of events, including Kerry's own account in a biography by Douglas Brinkley. Moreover, Elliott's claim in his affidavit mischaracterizes the official citation, which awarded Kerry the medal for two ambushes - not just the specific killing of a member of the Viet Cong. (Last week Elliott appeared to retract his criticisms in a Boston Globe article, but later issued a statement reaffirming it.)

In short, the evidence upon which the group has based its claims of lying falls short, for the moment, of definitively proving these charges.

Unsurprisingly, however, the group's allegations are already being distorted. While none of the veterans filmed in the ad served in either of the swift boats Kerry commanded in the war, the group's technically true claim that the men "served with" John Kerry is already leading some pundits and journalists to exaggerate their relationship to the Massachusetts senator.

Fox News Channel has seen several instances of such distortion. As the liberal group Media Matters pointed out, Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity and Pat Halpin both claimed that the men were "some of his crewmates" on August 4, and Catherine Herridge introduced the ad as " featuring some of John Kerry's Vietnam crewmates" on August 6. Such exaggerations take the technically true claim that the veterans "served with Kerry" and spin it into a misleading talking point. While possibly in the same area, the boatmen in the Swift Boat ad were not in any way, shape, or form, Kerry's crewmen.

Dec 25, 2003
Sydal said:
Kerry is an idiot,
You have now entered the Twilight Zone

and now they have his comrades from the war on TV saying Kerry is FULL OF SHIT, and that he's been lying about Vietnam...Fuck a Kerry.
Kerry Is No War Hero, Vietnam Comrades Say
[size=-1]Kerry Is No War Hero, Vietnam Comrades Say Robert B. Bluey, CNSNews.com Wednesday,
July 14, 2004. Some of John Kerry's former swift boat crewmates will have a ...
www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/7/14/91211.shtml - 29k - Cached - Similar pages[/size]

Funny Sydal uses the same wording as Newsmax and Hannity. It's like the Republican matrix. They're all interconnected. Also, remember when hatch posted a F9/11 review talking about the "loony left"...O'Reilly mentioned it the same night. Very spooky stuff.

I said it before and I'll say it again, AT LEAST BUSH STICKS TO HIS GUNS!!
Guns like "Letting old people die is good, if Merck and Johnson & Johnson make money!"
Guns like "The environment? Who gives a fuck? Pollution? No such thing!"
Guns like "I'll cut all the taxes on anyone rich, and make poor p[eople suffer"
Guns like "Going to war, even when most of your Cabinet, most of your military, and the entire world thinks its a bad idea, is a good thing!
Guns like "If you lobbied for polluters of <industry>, I will make you head of govt. administration dealing with <industry>"
Guns like "I'll give Africa AIDS money, but NOT if they associate with people who give out condoms"

Bush has done some good though...remember the "qubit" (cubit)? The measurement from the Bible? "And the ark measured 50 cubits high, by 150 cubits wide" or some such...anyways Bush's Committee on Faith-Based initatives is restoring the cubit to government building measurements!

No longer will the blueprint say "120 ft by 120 ft"...The Hall of Justice will be 45 X 567 cubits! And the Bush saith it was so.

Apr 25, 2002
Sydal said:
LMMFAO @ "You Bet We Might've"....LOL!!!

It's a stupid fuckin comment, but it's no where near as funny as Bush's rambling nonsense. Maybe I should be like tadou here and make some shit up like KERRY ONLY SAID THIS TO MAKE FUN OF BUSH.

Sydal said:
You mean the Bush funded "Swift Boat Comrades" They are probably old high school buddies or some shit. Or maybe Bush is selling them all cocaine.

Bush sticks to his guns? He sure does stick to his guns. His guns are ruining the fuckin country. Please refer to WD's post on Bush's guns.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
What you call "bullshitting" or "talking out of your ass", is what i call (and what anyone who isn't a fuckin 15 year old calls), IMPROMPTU.
LMAO! So if I was in class taking an exam and I didn't know the answer to a question I can just IMPROMPTU and thats ok? I still don't see why you are defending this. Impromptu has nothing to do with Bush having no fucking idea what hes talking about. Are you saying that the bungling answer he said was ok? What really is your point anyway?

Dec 18, 2002
LOL...

Oh well, Kerry...Bush...they're BOTH selling their fair share of bullshit, who cares anymore? We can all argue pointlessly back and forth about things well never agree on, or just laugh at how pitifull our countries leaders are.