LIST SOME TIGHT MOVIES THAT AREN'T THAT POPULAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gummo, Bully, and Kids - The Larry Clark movies are always tight. Gummo is fucked up in a funny way.

The Last House On The Left
The Lost Boys
Ghost World
Swingers
Haggard

Most of the shit I would've said has already been posted.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Made is dope too.

I personally thought Gummo was garbage. The movie was trying way too hard to be weird, the whole thing was self-indulgent bullshit...

Apr 25, 2002
Da6Footah said:
I loved Moving Violations and License to Drive. These were playin as a double feature at the dollar movies in vallejo, and I swear I had to have seen em both 15 times.
MeloTrauma said:
I been waiting so long for License To Drive to come out on DVD. Also Monster Squad. But they seem not to want to release those two movies for some reason.
The same company is re-releasing License to Drive and Moving Violations. They will be out around the same time this spring.
LICENSE TO DRIVE (1987)

They joined forces for several films including THE LOST BOYS and DREAM A LITTLE DREAM, but now the ultimate cinematic pairing of the two Coreys (Haim and Feldman) arrives on DVD in a special edition featuring a new 16x9 Transfer and exciting extras to be announced soon. Look for this high-speed comedy in early Summer 2005.

Release date: Apr-19-2005
Deep Discount DVD $11.99

This same company will also be getting my business when they put out:

Turk 182
Project X
Dutch

D

Downunda-Connec

Equilibrium - Nice movie - some sweet moves.
Death To Smoochy - With Robin Williams and Edward Norton. Funny Barney - like movie and Robin Williams is raw in this one.
Battle Royale - Sick Japanese movie where they take a class of schoolkids and take them to an island where they all get a backpack with one weapon in it and the last one alive wins.

And I love those old school Kung Fu flicks like Fong Sai Yuk and New Kids from shaolin - over there you rename them so... There are a few others but thats all I can think of that I didn't see mentioned.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Riki-Oh
Cabin fever
super troopers
bullet (micky roarke/tupac)
frankenhooker
the last dragon
american ninja
road to perdition