LIST SOME TIGHT MOVIES THAT AREN'T THAT POPULAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Thunderheart
New Jersey Drive
Homegrown
The Hebrew Hammer
The Gate
Ghost In The Shell 1 & 2
Vanishing Son
Akira
Brainscan
2 Days In The Valley
3 O'clock High
Against The Wall
White Water Summer
Strange Days
A Bronx Tale
Clockers
Top Secret!
Real Genius
The Prophecy
The Stand
Howard The Duck

Sep 4, 2003
ya, i've seen mulholand dr. it's not for everyone, but since i'm a david lynch fan, i though it was sick.

what about "the believer", anyone seen that (about the jewish kid that is all nazied out)???

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WT SAVAGE said:
in the mouth of maddness, good one right there

Fuck I forgot all about that movie. That flick is tight as fuck. When he hits the old fool on the bike with the car and it is a little kids voice saying help me or whatever...that shit creeped me the fuck out.

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
Gummo
Bound
Living In Oblivion
Coffee & Cigarettes
Four Rooms
Ken Park
Irreversable
Funny Games
Magnolia
Gridlocked
Fresh
Doom Generation
Boys next Door
Near Dark
Dog Day Afternoon
Last Temptation of Christ
People Under The Stairs
Employee Of The Month

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
DubbC415 said:
^^^^Terry Twillstein: Tally Ho all. Is this perchance Tas-Tee Liquors?
Tonya: I don't know, faggot.

i LOVE Run Ronnie Run!!!!!!!!

i love when terry twillstein is trying to track down Ronnie, and theyre climbing up that thing.

Terry Twillstein-"So why dont we go back to ur place and lemme pack ur shit?"

i love that and Mr. Show

edit: more Ronnie quotes

Ronnie Dobbs: It's glorious, like an angel's sparkling lugie.

Ronnie Dobbs: I'm gonna go out in this world and get everything I can get. I mean, I'm gonna be rich, super rich. I mean, I'm gonna be spending money like a chimp in a beat-off contest.
haha, so you finally saw it. Its funny cuz I was watching one of the Mr Shows with the commentary on and they were talking about how they felt it turned out horrible, and I still think its the funniest movie ever. lol, they also talk about how the ending they wanted to do was that Ronnie goes to England and kills the Loch Ness Monster and then meets the queen of England and ends up fucking her. But they didnt have the money to do it.

My fav quote has to be when Ronnies wife meets his new girlfriend and she asks him who she is and Ronnie says 'Only the bitch I been fuckin. Jealous much?'
and then she slaps him and leaves, and Ronnie turns to his new girl and says 'Way to go bitch you fucked it all up!' and she slaps him and walks away

Or when Tre Stone and Matt Parker are at his party and they start yelling out 'Show Biz forever!'

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^haha yeah....well, supposedly a lot of stuff got edited out that they didnt want edited out, and they then didnt even want it released without their permission, and they were unhappy with it.

u should check out Let America Laugh...its not completely stand up, but its like just David Cross's crew as they go around the country on his comedy tour...its got some funny stuff.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
ya Ive seen that. My fav part is when hes singing the song as Ariel McTree. I still need to get Its Not Funny but I cant find any stores around here that carry it, Im gonna try to go see if they have it at Borders this weekend