LIL ROB IN SAN FRANCISCO - VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
He preformed with Baby Beesh down in southern cali a few times. I don't have dates but go to beesh's site and ask on his forum.
OHHH... I COULDVE SWORN YOU SAID L.A, BUT NOW ITS SOUTHERN CALI??? DO YOU THINK HE WOULDVE DONE THE SHOW/S BY HIMSELF... LOLOLOL... WITHOUT BASH HAVIN TO BABYSIT THAT VATO... WHAT DO YOU THINK HIS ATTITUDE WAS??? DO YOU THINK HE WAS ON SOME "F*CK SUR CAL" TYPE SHIT??? CUS IM PRETTY SURE THASS HOW HE IS UP NORTH... OR DO YOU THINK HE WAS SHOWIN LOVE??? WHATS YOUR OPINION, VINN???

Aug 15, 2002
The nortenos on this site make themselves look like shit...lets see if I can follow the timeline

BEFORE the video was on line they were saying "Lil Rob got ran off stage we didnt let that "scrap" do a show up here"

AFTER the video is online we've now heard

"well there was 200 of us but what had happened was...see what i mean is...yall didnt see that he had the UNITED STATES MARINES on stage...i mean fa real HOMELAND SECURITY was off camera and they had AKs for every last one of us"

or and this is my favorite...

"well see hes not really a banger and who cares cuz he makes songs for bitches anyway"

im black so im not taking sides in this (though i did like that summer nights song for what it was but the rest of dudes music is ass)

but which is it ?

A. He got "ran off" stage and yall reppred for your respective side

B. You would have ran him off but you were scared of the few cops that we see on camera even though you were "200" deep

C. He's not REALLY a sureno so what was the use of trippin on him anyway(in which case maybe someone should have told the people from scenario B. because in that case they wouldnt have to worry about the cops cuz there was no reason to throw things at the stage or wave there opposing flags)

SOMEBODY from up north let me know which it is

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
you know as well as I do, that people tend to put 10 on 20, ya feel me.

Oso was there, so I believe his account of what happened. His comments brought a lot of clarity to that whole situation.

Jan 23, 2006
just watched the video ! seen a gang of fools in red and three water bottles thrown and no body looked like the rushed lil rob off stage! sum of them dudes was closer to the stage more than the bitches was and u see red hats bobbin!!!!!!!!! lil rob was pointin at the northenos like what!!!!!!!just playin 200 deep and not 5,10,20 shut that shit down !why even stand there and listen to his music if u didnt like it and not do shit if there was so many police! why was yall still standin there??????????

Dec 17, 2005
"it was somethin that was happening and i seen it wit my own eyes eh la colonial eden gardens california"- LIL ROB............i always thought he was from a gang called Brown Crowd like he kept sayin in his first cd Crazy Life

Dec 17, 2005
AND Y DO I CARE WHAT THE SURENOS DO IN CALI? THATS THEIR BUSINESS NOT MINE AND NO IM NOT JOCKIN LIL ROB....YALL TALKIN SHIT SAYIN THIS AND THAT...AND THERES PROOF YALL DIDNT DO NOTHIN.....IVE BEEN TO LOWRIDER SHOWS THERES ALWAYS COPS EVERYWHERE ITS NOT LIKE LIL ROB GAVE EM MONEY BUT WHAT CAN I SAY I DONT KNOW HIM WHO KNOWS...BUT LIKE YALL TALK BUT DONT WALK..LIL ROB DONE A FEW SHOWS HERE IN VEGAS U KNOW TRYIN TO GET RESPECT LIKE HE GOT FROM FRISCO...WELL HE GOT SHOT AT TWICE A FEW YEARS BACK HERE IN VEGAS.....HES A SURVIVOR U DONT SEE HIM GIVING UP

Nov 1, 2005
FRED FLINTsTONER said:
FO REALZ FUCK THAT RAT CUZZ YOU KNOW IF YOU COULDVE CAUGHT DUDE ONE ON ONE IT WOULDVE BEEN A WRAP.
so u nortenos still cant agree on lil rob huh?..u calling him a rat and troll saying hes just a civilian.....smh.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
AS FOR A NORTENO DOING A SHOW OUT HERE IN L.A.,ITS HARD TO SAY BECAUSE THE NORTENO THING NEVER COMES UP OUT HERE AND THIER ARTISTS ARE NOT KNOWN BY THE AVERAGE KNUCKLEHEADS IN THE STREET,THEY MIGHT GET BY ON PURE IGNORANCE OF THE AUDIENCE UNLESS THEY IN YOUR FACE WITH IT,
SOME OF THESE "SURENO" RAPPERS WONT DO LIVE SHOWS IN LOS,SO IT WOULD BE HARD..CAN YOU SEE CONEJO PERFORMING IN A LOWRIDER SHOW HERE,THERE'S TOO MANY HATERS OUT HERE FOR THAT OR FOR ANYBODY AFFILIATED FOR THAT FACT TO PERFORM WITHOUT SOME TYPE OF HATIN GOIN ON,THATS WHY WE DONT HAVE SHOWS IN THE FIRST PLACE..SHIT USUALLY GETS SHUT DOWN

NON AFFILIATED RAPPERS TEND GET MORE LOVE FROM MY EXPERIENCE OUT HERE IN A PUBLIC TYPE OF EVENT,RAPPERS LIKE BABY BASH,AKWID OR LIGHTER SHADE OF BROWN,SLOW PAIN BEFORE HE STARTED OLDTOWN..

I REMEMBER SEEING CAPONE-E PERFORM IN THE LAST LRSHOW IN L.A. WITH DJ QUIK,THE CROWD WAS THROWING ALL KINDS OF SHIT AT HIM TOO,THE ONLY TIME THE CROWD STOPPED IS WHEN BRENTWOOD CAME ON STAGE TO DO A SONG WITH HIM..IT WAS JUST LIKE THAT LIL ROB VIDEO ,WITH HALF THE CROWD CHEERING AND THE OTHER HALF HATIN..

I DONT THINK EVEN LIL ROB HAS DONE A SHOW IN L.A..ATLEAST NOT IN A PUBLIC EVENT

THE ONLY RAPPERS I KNOW WHO REGULARLY DO SHOWS AROUND LOS ANGELES IS PSYCHO REALM & 310 WEST HAS DONE SOME SHOWS ALSO,THEY PERFORMED NOT TOO LONG AGO AT THE PARRAL NIGHT CLUB IN SOUTH GATE..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Yes Los Angeles among other so. cal city's...

Do you know who Mr. Kee is?I bet you Mr. Kee wasnt up there with a brown pano talking about I don't claim shit he just dosnt touch on it but you all know whats up.
OF COURSE I KNOW WHO MR.KEE IS... A COUPLE OF MY BOYS FROM PITTSBURG BUMP THAT FOO'S SHIT... WHOS TO SAY HOW IT WENT DOWN AT HIS SUPPOSED SHOWS IN L.A... ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE KNOW WUSSUP...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Mr. ViNN707 said:
There have been Northern Chicano's down south, in LA doing shows and nothing happened to em. I bet you Mr. Kee wasnt up there with a brown pano talking about I don't claim shit he just dosnt touch on it but you all know whats up.
CMON NOW,YOU THINK PEOPLE OUT HERE KNOW WHO THE HELL MR KEE IS ?

THE ONLY REASON I KNOW WHO HE IS BECAUSE OF THIS SITE,HE CAME OUT ON POCOS PERO LOCOS IN AN INTERVIEW ONCE AND HE WAS NOTHING BUT RESPECTFULL AND NEVER MENTIONED ALL THAT MISSION SHIT YOU TALKING ABOUT ONCE..

Status
Not open for further replies.