LIL ROB IN SAN FRANCISCO - VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2003
SLICC RICC said:
^^^MAN, THE POINT BEING MADE (AT LEAST THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE) IS THAT NORTENOS TALK SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT LIL ROB, BUT YET, THEYRE RIT THERE WIT THEIR HYNAS CHEERIN FOR THE VATO... THATS EVEN MORE HILARIOUS...
sooo.. ur point is.. "much luv to lil rob for singing to nortenos females??" you mite as well be saying much luv too the backstreet boys, nsync and all the other RnB artists

Jun 18, 2006
browN.. no disrespect for the North

he was representin brown tho but i do understand yall point, hes makin his money and over everything, thats what its all about at the end of the day..

Jul 21, 2005
LEMME KINDA RE PHRASE THAT SO PEOPLE WONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY. BANGING WISE NO ONE NEEDS TO BRAG CUZ ROB DONT BANG IN OTHER WORDS HES A SUVILLIAN. MUSIC WISE PEOPLE CAN BRAG BECAUSE HE DID A SHOW IN A PLACE WHERE HE DIDNT BELONG AND SOME PEOPLE WERE FEELIN IT, IT DONT MATTER IF IT WAS PAISAS BANGERS, GIRLS WHATEVER BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE FROM THERE WERE FEELIN IT. SHIT AS FOR THE BOTTLES THROWN, HATERS ARE EVERYWHERE EVEN IN HIS OWN CITY THAT DONT SUPRISE ME SO DONT MATTER EITHER WAY SAME SHIT CUD OF HAPPEND IF HE PERFORMED ANYWHERE ELSE. SO I GIVE RESPECT TO ROB PROFESSIONAL AND MUSIC WISE NOT BANGER. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD IM FROM SAN DIEGO AND IM SPEAKING ON BOTH PARTS I AINT A ONE SIDED FO' ON HERE BOTH SIDES HAVE POINTS BUT THERE BOTH TO FULL OFPRIDE TO ADMIT IT.

Jun 18, 2006
agreed

Uniko said:
LEMME KINDA RE PHRASE THAT SO PEOPLE WONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY. BANGING WISE NO ONE NEEDS TO BRAG CUZ ROB DONT BANG IN OTHER WORDS HES A SUVILLIAN. MUSIC WISE PEOPLE CAN BRAG BECAUSE HE DID A SHOW IN A PLACE WHERE HE DIDNT BELONG AND SOME PEOPLE WERE FEELIN IT, IT DONT MATTER IF IT WAS PAISAS BANGERS, GIRLS WHATEVER BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE FROM THERE WERE FEELIN IT. SHIT AS FOR THE BOTTLES THROWN, HATERS ARE EVERYWHERE EVEN IN HIS OWN CITY THAT DONT SUPRISE ME SO DONT MATTER EITHER WAY SAME SHIT CUD OF HAPPEND IF HE PERFORMED ANYWHERE ELSE. SO I GIVE RESPECT TO ROB PROFESSIONAL AND MUSIC WISE NOT BANGER. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD IM FROM SAN DIEGO AND IM SPEAKING ON BOTH PARTS I AINT A ONE SIDED FO' ON HERE BOTH SIDES HAVE POINTS BUT THERE BOTH TO FULL OFPRIDE TO ADMIT IT.
i agree wit what that dude said up above my shit ^.. im speakin from sac and people gonna hate u even if u in ur own city, haters are everywhere.. rob got his scratch and thats all what counts, same shit would happen to any northern rapper rappin in so*cal.. i gotta b real and stick up for both sides cuz both sides have points but im North side till i die but i got that treal shit in my traits ya feel me.. gotta preach whats real..

Aug 8, 2003
Uniko said:

^^
I feel you.. but this whole thread was brought up in the context of "haha he did a show up there" by folx who take it as an act of reppresenting them when it wasnt.. he dropd his flu pano, dropped the sewer from his music.. and threw on a brown fit and started doing love songs.. yeah, hes makin music and his money... but i stay laughing at the skraps who get there panties wet cuz he actually performed up here and walked off the stage on his own but they over look the fact that he dropped them like a bad habit after catching a bullet to his mug... why havent they mentioned the fact that before he got shot he wasnt bout shit up here??? and that he's been out here before and got chased off like weenie..

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^Put yourself in Lil Robs shoes. if you rapped and your reppin the north would you do a show like that in So Cal??????????????? lets keep it real homie that wont happen and again I STRESS that a norteno that raps has never did a show like that down here.Just recognize that he had some balls to do what he did and keep it moving

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
TROLL said:
sooo.. ur point is.. "much luv to lil rob for singing to nortenos females??" you mite as well be saying much luv too the backstreet boys, nsync and all the other RnB artists
C'MON, TROLL, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I MEAN... ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE, FOO... DONT LET THE SOUR FEELINGS CLOUD YOUR VISION OF REALITY... LIL ROB DID A SHOW UP NORTH WHERE HE WASNT SUPPOSED TO GET NO LOVE... HE DID A BIGGER SHOW THAN ALOT OF ARTIST FROM UP NORTH WISH THEY COULD DO... THASS WUSSUP... I DONT LIKE THAT FOOS MUSIC, BUT I LIKE HIS HUSTLE... YOU GOTTA RESPECT A MAN GETTIN HIS CHEESE FROM PEOPLE THAT HATE EM...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
And Mr. Kee has performed in LA before and he's the same as Lil Rob with that anbiguous shit were he dosnt straight up claim Norte but he kicks it and raps with all the Norteno artists and he Reps San Francisco Mission District and wont rap with surenos... I doubt anything happened to him.
AY, VINN, PROVE IT, ESE... SHOW SOME KINDA PROOF, POR FAVOR... WHERE N WHEN...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
'lil rob was supposed to perform at the Cinco de Mayo festival this year, but was asked not to appear, because of the HUNDREDS of phone calls to the localradio station from people threatening to tear the place up if he performed.

people in my city have had enough of hearin' cats like 'lil rob, NBK, Junebug Slim (even though he's from Sac, he reps LA....you don't see him here). we have ALOT of talent here in our city that could have been given those slots, but for some reason the radio only gives the same few latinos any spins. no love is being shown to us, so in return, we're gonna make it hard for these radio stations by not supporting them until things change.

don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at the artists. I just don't condone the mindstate and practices of the media outlets in my area. we hear NOTHING but music from the bay, la, ny, atl, tx....and NOTHING from our own turf. when we are prevented from getting exposure in our own city, and nothing but love is given to outsiders, this is where the problem lies.

and to my carnales, I'll be in Los around August....I'll be sure to hit alot of you up. I got family in Pico Rivera I have to see, my cuzzo is doin' bad.

I got NOTHING but respect for my peoples mane, and I hope one day that we can unify. The puercos & the govt. can't stop us, so they sit back and watch us kill ourselves....let's get our shit together. No Mexicano should second guess going ANYWHERE out of fear of his own people. Smell me?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
NOW THESE FOOLS WANNA SAY LIL ROB AINT A SURENO!!! FIRST YOU GUYS TALK SHIT CAUSE HE'S FROM THE LOWER HALF, THEN TRY TO BACKPEDAL ON IT. AY TROLL DONT get frustrated just cause i had your board crackin. AT LEAST OSO LOC KEPT THAT SHIT TRUTHFUL. (AND DIDNT GET ALL TOUCHY ABOUT IT). WHAT CAR YOU THINK LIL ROB WOULD RIDE IF HE EVER WENT TO THE JOINT? I KNOW HE AINT RIDING NORTE. I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC EITHER OR I WOULD BE ON LILROB.COM OR SOMETHING BUT LET'S BE HONEST HERE. HE WAS IN NORTHERN CALI PLENTY OF FOOLS THERE WERE FLAMING. ( NO PUN INTENDED SINCE IT WAS IN FRISCO) AND NOTHING HAPPENED. EVRYONE KNOWS HE'S FROM SD. SHIT IN HIS OLD ALBUM COVERS THERES ALL KINDS OF PLAQUES ON THE WALLS AND SHIT. SO I MEAN HE AINT TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT AT ALL, LIKE YOU WANNA MAKE IT SEEM.HONESTLY IF YOU FOOLS DIDNT LIE TO YOUR SELVES SO MUCH WE WOULDNT CLOWN SO HARD BUT ALOT OF YOU FOOLS ARE IN DENIAL. SO YOU BRING IT ON YOURSELVES.IM FROM OC DOG I AINT GONNA FRONT, IT AINT AS BIG AS LA OR AS SICK BUT WE STILL HOLD OURS DOWN TOO. WE'RE ALSO ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED RIDES IN THE JOINT SO THAT ALONE MAKES ME CONFIDENT I DONT NEED TO LIE TO KICK IT BUT I DONT PUT NO HOT SAUCE ON IT EITHER. IN MY DREAMS BRO MEXICANS WOULD BE ONE HUGE MOVEMENT BUT JUST LIKE IN MEXICO WE HAVE PROVED IT'S HARD FOR US TO AGREE ON THINGS.

Apr 26, 2006
BETO916 said:
people in my city have had enough of hearin' cats like 'lil rob, NBK, Junebug Slim (even though he's from Sac, he reps LA....you don't see him here). we have ALOT of talent here in our city that could have been given those slots, but for some reason the radio only gives the same few latinos any spins. no love is being shown to us, so in return, we're gonna make it hard for these radio stations by not supporting them until things change.

don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at the artists. I just don't condone the mindstate and practices of the media outlets in my area. we hear NOTHING but music from the bay, la, ny, atl, tx....and NOTHING from our own turf. when we are prevented from getting exposure in our own city, and nothing but love is given to outsiders, this is where the problem lies.
That's the same $hit down here in SD homie. The radio and everyone else jocks the Bay and Dirty South $hit. Pretty much minimal WestCoast play, period. I don't want to hate, but that's just the way it is right now. I have yet to hear homegrown rappers like Shadow,DidoBrown, MitchySlick,.. on the radio. Alls you hear every so often is Lil One and Lil Rob. But maybe they don't want to be on the radio, don't know.

Apr 26, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
IN MY DREAMS BRO MEXICANS WOULD BE ONE HUGE MOVEMENT BUT JUST LIKE IN MEXICO WE HAVE PROVED IT'S HARD FOR US TO AGREE ON THINGS.

Don't count on your dreams from happening anytime soon, that's for sure. It's sad, but true. You can see it in this thread already, there's just too much pride and hate. Too many people are willing to die over a city, blocks, that they don't even own in the first place. I rep SD and love it, I do by wearing "SD" stuff like Padre/Chargers once in a while, but am I going to die over it?, FUCK NO! It's just a city that I happen to live in, I'm borrowing it and I ain't going to take it with me when I die. I personally can careless if a fool from LA, OC, SF, OAK, etc... comes over here, as long as you respect, it's all good. I won't even hate if your wearing a Dodger's hat or Raider's Jersey, I can careless because like me you feel a bit proud of your city, but just respect. It would be nice if Mexicanos can all live together with peace and unity regardless from what areas you come from, imagine how strong we would really be. Us Mexicanos are all the same, it's only this pride and hate that devides us, pretty fucked up. And as far as music goes, it should help bring us together, not separate us.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
BOOBOO619 said:
I personally can careless if a fool from LA, OC, SF, OAK, etc... comes over here, as long as you respect, it's all good. I won't even hate if your wearing a Dodger's hat or Raider's Jersey, I can careless because like me you feel a bit proud of your city, but just respect. It would be nice if Mexicanos can all live together with peace and unity regardless from what areas you come from, imagine how strong we would really be.
real talk carnal

Jun 5, 2004
all this arguing over some lil' rob shit...

i bet if he saw this thread he would sit back and laugh like "hey i guess i'm important ese, i stirred up a 242352 page thread and the topic is lil rob! that's me ese!"

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BOOBOO619 said:
Don't count on your dreams from happening anytime soon, that's for sure. It's sad, but true. You can see it in this thread already, there's just too much pride and hate. Too many people are willing to die over a city, blocks, that they don't even own in the first place. I rep SD and love it, I do by wearing "SD" stuff like Padre/Chargers once in a while, but am I going to die over it?, FUCK NO! It's just a city that I happen to live in, I'm borrowing it and I ain't going to take it with me when I die. I personally can careless if a fool from LA, OC, SF, OAK, etc... comes over here, as long as you respect, it's all good. I won't even hate if your wearing a Dodger's hat or Raider's Jersey, I can careless because like me you feel a bit proud of your city, but just respect. It would be nice if Mexicanos can all live together with peace and unity regardless from what areas you come from, imagine how strong we would really be. Us Mexicanos are all the same, it's only this pride and hate that devides us, pretty fucked up. And as far as music goes, it should help bring us together, not separate us.
TRUE SHIT. MAYBE WE GOT TOO MUCH OF THAT WARRIOR MENTALITY EMBEDDED IN US. WHO KNOWS.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Oh yea, tell me you have never owned or known somebody down south who has owned a Darkroom Familia CD...

Your bullshit if you say no cuz I know for a fact scraps down there where knocking that shit back in the day.
AY, DOG, ON THE REAL, I SEEN VATOS BACK IN THE DAY WIT DARKROOM CD'S IN THE S.G.V... NEVER OWNED ONE, THO... THERES ALOT OF GENTE THAT OWNS CD'S BY ARTISTS FROM BOTH SIDES, SO WHAT??? THERES MORE PEOPLE UP NORTH THAT BUMP SOUTH SIDE CHICANO RAP, THAN THERE IS PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH THAT BUMP NORTH SIDE CHICANO RAP... PALABRA...

Status
Not open for further replies.