KLITSCHKO-IBRAGIMOV Feb 23 [Madison Square Garden]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win between these Soviets?

• Total voters

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

lenox shoulda said...Klitschicko watches alot of tape, hes the patriots kind of fighter...

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
This is my take on the fight from a drunken standpoint .. I'll rewatch it tomorrow and see if it stilll holds. IMO, Wlad was too worried about getting another belt than he was winning impressively. His never really been a straight up come out there and smoke you type of fighter but he'd usually get the knockout from just breaking down the other opponent.

Now I'll say this .. I think it's extremely impressive for Wlad to dominate a world class belt holding opponent in the fashion that he did no matter how boring the fight was. As a HW champion though people expect him to win in exciting decisive knockout fashion. You'll never see Israel Vazquez on Conan no matter how exciting his fights are. People love the HWs and Wlad got a lot of attention from this fight and I just wish he could've done more with it.