Kirk Cameron will Prove God's Existence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The Red Sin said:
YES!!!!

@ThaG, your knowledge is pure opinion, perception and ignorance.
your is definitely not, right?

my opinon is based on evidence, my knowledge is the knowledge thousands of scientists have accumulated over the last 200 years

if that's ignorance, the word describing your fake God has not been invented yet

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
HERESY said:
One does need to make an effort in understanding what you typed. I can easily ask your take on religions and "god" outside of the judaic light, and you'll prove what I've been saying all along.
Which religions and Gods "outside the judaic light"?

They are all equally fake

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
HERESY said:
Yet your entire focus is devoted to attacking ONE.
because we live in a "Christian country"

still, everything I say against the judeo-chrisitan God is equally true about Allah and every other god that has been ever invented

I don't see what's your problem

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
i think hes attacking the one that is being followed by those who hes debating with.

but im sure he has no problem talking shit about any of the other fear instilling, zeus like characters because i really dont mind doing so either.

its weird how jesus and all them prophets make a better example of how a god would be than the dictator himself.

edit: this was typed before thag's reply

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
because we live in a "Christian country"
The fact that this is a "christian" country does not have much of anything to do with anything. We also live in a WHITE country, yet people such as yourself often fail to point out the fact that the majority of "problems" are linked to white people. Why is that?

still, everything I say against the judeo-chrisitan God is equally true about Allah and every other god that has been ever invented
Yet you don't address these Gods, and even in your dicussions iwth a person who does not really believe in teh concepts of god offered by abrahamic religions, you still find a way to bring them up and attack them. Again, why is that?

I don't see what's your problem
I don't have a problem. You have the problem. :)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Hemp said:
i think hes attacking the one that is being followed by those who hes debating with.

but im sure he has no problem talking shit about any of the other fear instilling, zeus like characters because i really dont mind doing so either.

its weird how jesus and all them prophets make a better example of how a god would be than the dictator himself.

edit: this was typed before thag's reply
And we should consider your opinion because of?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
HERESY said:
The fact that this is a "christian" country does not have much of anything to do with anything. We also live in a WHITE country, yet people such as yourself often fail to point out the fact that the majority of "problems" are linked to white people. Why is that?

Yet you don't address these Gods, and even in your dicussions iwth a person who does not really believe in teh concepts of god offered by abrahamic religions, you still find a way to bring them up and attack them. Again, why is that?

I don't have a problem. You have the problem. :)
First of all, everytime we argue, you are defending the bible, I think it is logical to suppose you're a chrisitan, although I still have to see a single definitive statement about what your worldview exactly is

Second, every argument I cite applies just as well to every other religion around the globe

Tell me a religion and I will tell you why it's bullshit, I can also tell you why all religions are bullshit and I actually do that very often

I just don't know what you want

Aug 6, 2006
ThaG said:
Second, every argument I cite applies just as well to every other religion around the globe
^This is the most ignorant statement that's ever come from you.. How does your fallacious arguments apply to "every other religion around the globe" when you clearly don't even understand Christianity, let alone have any interest in understanding it(along with "every other religion around the globe")? Suffice to say, you're just filled with spite towards anyone who disagrees with the dogmatic views of your own boxed in world..:cool:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
^This is the most ignorant statement that's ever come from you.. How does your fallacious arguments apply to "every other religion around the globe" when you clearly don't even understand Christianity, let alone have any interest in understanding it(along with "every other religion around the globe")? Suffice to say, you're just filled with spite towards anyone who disagrees with the dogmatic views of your on boxed in world..:cool:
so you tryna tell me that just because my views look dogmatic to you, we should start believing in every fairy tale that some lunatic makes up?

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HERESY said:
And we should consider your opinion because of?

my opinion doesnt have to be considered, and neither does anybodys.
now why did i give my opinion? simple, because this a forum.
either take it and run with it or let it be.

Aug 6, 2006
ThaG said:
so you tryna tell me that just because my views look dogmatic to you, we should start believing in every fairy tale that some lunatic makes up?
This is a reverse argument and that's not what I implied, only that you seem to never leave any room for other people's beliefs. You're obviously passionate about what you believe, yet 90% of your arguments rely on Ad Hominems since there's no way for you to prove what you believe and/or disprove others(Hence the lunatic/fairy tale line).

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ParkBoyz said:
^This is the most ignorant statement that's ever come from you.. How does your fallacious arguments apply to "every other religion around the globe" when you clearly don't even understand Christianity, let alone have any interest in understanding it(along with "every other religion around the globe")? Suffice to say, you're just filled with spite towards anyone who disagrees with the dogmatic views of your on boxed in world..:cool:

Damn homie....you got really hurt by my joke huh?

chill out bro..... :cool:

Apr 4, 2006
HERESY said:
They have idiots on the side of "god", and the other side is misinformed as well (in regards to christianity/the bible.)
And you know this from watching one youtube video? Ray comfort is a good guy,what do you expect when givin only a handful of minutes to prove something.Your critical ass-shut the fuck up,talkin about someone who you dont know shit about.