Just seen San quinn and B-legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
this sound like slumber party girl talk

Valley Girl 1: "I like totally just saw San Quentin and Too Legit 2 Quit earlier"
All Valley Girls: "Screams"
Valley Girl w/ glasses: "He's dreamy"

lol I'm hella bored
lmao yea u are bored how long it take u to think of dat? lol i seen b-legit at walmart in martinez 2 times... guess he really likes walmart or sumthin

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
EASTBAYPLAYA said:
lmao yea u are bored how long it take u to think of dat? lol i seen b-legit at walmart in martinez 2 times... guess he really likes walmart or sumthin

I dunno it just came to me while i was readin the responses

maybe I should write a book or a play...that was classic material i did
lmao

May 29, 2002
nope I see him all the time too, I dont ride on anyones dick. He was eating on top of that I would never interupt anyone at dinner. The most I will say to to a celebrity is sup, and if I like them give them props. I seen Quinn before too, And when I said he need to blow I said in a general sense not directly to him you guys took it to literally. But whatever I'm done wit this thread 1

Apr 1, 2002
Wtf is so funny? dude just said ya need to blow up for the bay, Quinn is prolly one of his favorite rappers. But fuck all that talk, what really interested me is the Thanh Long's, I never heard of this place and hearing about all the roasted garlic crab has got dungeness crabs on my mind ever since. So here's for all you crab lovers:

Famous Roasted Garlic Crab Recipe

There is absolutely nothing more mouth watering than this simple preparation for crab. On the West Coast, we use Dungeness Crab, but Stone Crabs, Spider Crabs, Blue Crabs or Lobsters can all be substituted. This dish is the perfect way to welcome in a new year.

6 TBS. unsalted butter
6 TBS.Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
2 TBS. minced garlic
4 Dungeness crabs, about 1-1/4 lbs each, cooked, cleaned and cracked
Salt and freshly ground pepper
3 TBS. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley

Preheat the oven to 500 F. Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic in a very large, ovenproof sauté pan over medium high heat until hot (you may need 2 pans). Add the crabs (in shell), season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss well. Transfer to the oven and roast until the garlic turns light brown and the crab is heated through, about 12 minutes. Toss once halfway through.

Pour the contents of the pan into a large, warm serving bowl. Add the lemon juice and the parsley.
Toss well.

Serve immediately with fresh bread and lots of napkins!

Dec 7, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
Wtf is so funny? dude just said ya need to blow up for the bay, Quinn is prolly one of his favorite rappers. But fuck all that talk, what really interested me is the Thanh Long's, I never heard of this place and hearing about all the roasted garlic crab has got dungeness crabs on my mind ever since. So here's for all you crab lovers:

Famous Roasted Garlic Crab Recipe

There is absolutely nothing more mouth watering than this simple preparation for crab. On the West Coast, we use Dungeness Crab, but Stone Crabs, Spider Crabs, Blue Crabs or Lobsters can all be substituted. This dish is the perfect way to welcome in a new year.

6 TBS. unsalted butter
6 TBS.Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
2 TBS. minced garlic
4 Dungeness crabs, about 1-1/4 lbs each, cooked, cleaned and cracked
Salt and freshly ground pepper
3 TBS. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley

Preheat the oven to 500 F. Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic in a very large, ovenproof sauté pan over medium high heat until hot (you may need 2 pans). Add the crabs (in shell), season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss well. Transfer to the oven and roast until the garlic turns light brown and the crab is heated through, about 12 minutes. Toss once halfway through.

Pour the contents of the pan into a large, warm serving bowl. Add the lemon juice and the parsley.
Toss well.

Serve immediately with fresh bread and lots of napkins!
Off the Chain folks. Good look.

Jun 2, 2002
^^damn, that sounds bomb actually...2 bad my broke ass can't afford a crab dinner!!! i look under the couch cushions before i hit up taco bell....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I don't see how ANYTHING I make at home can come close to Crustaceans/Thang Long crab, though. That shit is bombX10000000000000000000000000000

Apr 1, 2002
Da6Footah said:
I don't see how ANYTHING I make at home can come close to Crustaceans/Thang Long crab, though. That shit is bombX10000000000000000000000000000
Damn now I gotta fa sho hit that spot up sometime soon. I just made 2 dungeness crab using the recipe I listed earlier and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, still good tho. I'm curious, are the crabs they serve at thanh long's whole crabs? Or cracked up crabs w/no main shell?

May 29, 2002
Yeah Ive been eating there for 20 years, my uncle use to live across the street. And my mom tried to make me stay there when I was 10 cuz she tried to get me away from all the bangers in my family in my neighborhood. I always fucked up the roast crab.

Apr 1, 2002
^ Do they serve whole crab or crab chopped up? Also how much is it for a whole roasted garlic crab and garlic noodles? I'm thinkin' it's between $20-$30

Jun 23, 2002
LOL this thread went 3 different directions...mean mug busted out with a recipe outta nowhere! now thats a new one. but anyways, dude saw someone thats more famous than you and ave them their props. i would have done the same. everyone bashing get a fucking life. case closed. my 2