Just seen San quinn and B-legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
Damn ya'll internet gangsters/comedians putting too much on it I said sup, and told him to blow cuz I'm sick of hearing loyd banks mothafuckers on bet and mtv. The breezy took the flick wit him. And dude from Richmond you got that Valley talk pretty good for being so hard. LOL But real talk Ive read some shit on hear where fools be doing way to much when they meet fools. But that was funny though its all good. And SORRY your crab wasnt on hit cuz my shit was good that night.

Jan 20, 2003
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
YEA SAN QUINN MA BOY, HE BEEN COMIN THROUGH, BUT ANY WAY FUCK 94.9. I USED 2 KICK IT WIT QUINN ON DA DAILY.... 949 VAN PASSED BY N QUINN WAZ TRYINNA HOLLA U FEELZ. BUTTTTTTTTTTT 959 IGNORED QUINN, SHADY SHIT HUH

u r 17 huh?? lol... who r u??? u and quinny are boys huh?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I think he meant 'dies' like 'dies laughing'.

GENERAL COMMENT NOT AIMED AT ANYONE IMPARTICULAR: It amazes me how some of you guys are so sensitive and read so much into everything.

May 3, 2002
I saw snoop when he was rappin wit 213 and I tole him he need ta blow for Long Beach sake and because i tol him that look where he is now. I think I might sue him and get millions because he would be nutn if I din't tell him

Dec 7, 2004
killahoe666 said:
I saw snoop when he was rappin wit 213 and I tole him he need ta blow for Long Beach sake and because i tol him that look where he is now. I think I might sue him and get millions because he would be nutn if I din't tell him
I feel you. Mr Vandal better get a piece of his future scrill, since he told Quinn he needs to blow for the bay. Good lookin out.

May 3, 2002
Mr Vandal said:
kilahoe I told your mama she need to blow up and become a better hoe, since she did tell the bitch I need to get paid.

I think u need to take your replies to tha yo mama forum and when u reach tha age of 16 we might welcome you back here if you can come mup with something better to say and if your gonna talk down to sum1 make sure u can spell their username correctly, now gather your books and put your school clothes away and get ready for bed so you can get tucked in, now nighty night :siccness:

May 29, 2002
your name aint worth spelling right son. dont get butt hurt over the joke killayomama000 whoops another mama joke I guess thats as lame as your snoop dog joke.