Is Kaiser Hospital a scrap???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kaiser can kiss my ass for that 15 dollar co pay bullshit

because that basically makes my syrup 25 dollars when its 10 dollars

i gotta change primary doctors cuz mine is a bitch like that

makes me go see a doctor and thats plus 15 bucks

its far too much stress involved in having to talk to doctors and nurses about a condition thats well documented in your records

then you gotta follow up and all this bullshit, too much fucking work, and i only do that shit when im bored at work and i can sit on the phone

i need refills on meds right now i jsut dont have the fucking patience to deal with it right now, so ill probably go friday night when theres 15 minute consultations and im rushed out

dickheads

i need a corrupt doctor not even for corrupt reasons, it would just make life easier. my primary doc got all in my mix and shit.

you can change primaries tho. so whatever the fuck, time to knock a new doc.step ya kaiser hussle up

sometimes i be too high to go into the hospital and deal with that shit though..seems liek alot of docs be high too tho haha

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
kaiser can kiss my ass for that 15 dollar co pay bullshit

because that basically makes my syrup 25 dollars when its 10 dollars

i gotta change primary doctors cuz mine is a bitch like that

makes me go see a doctor and thats plus 15 bucks

its far too much stress involved in having to talk to doctors and nurses about a condition thats well documented in your records

then you gotta follow up and all this bullshit, too much fucking work, and i only do that shit when im bored at work and i can sit on the phone

i need refills on meds right now i jsut dont have the fucking patience to deal with it right now, so ill probably go friday night when theres 15 minute consultations and im rushed out

dickheads

i need a corrupt doctor not even for corrupt reasons, it would just make life easier. my primary doc got all in my mix and shit.

you can change primaries tho. so whatever the fuck, time to knock a new doc.step ya kaiser hussle up

sometimes i be too high to go into the hospital and deal with that shit though..seems liek alot of docs be high too tho haha
thats some bullshit, fuck kaiser, and yes, it is a scrap