Is Kaiser Hospital a scrap???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
I was thinkin about this homies wassup blood. So peep game: Kaiser Hospital is mainly a NORTHERN CALI thing but it started DOWN SOUTH. And its moving up north.

You always hear them talking about "we are here to help the hispanic community" and they got all these announcements in spanish and on the phone when you call them, but what about CHICANOS?

Personally I have seen them and their flue uniforms and logos and it makes me sick.

How long are we gonna sit here and watch them put their "scrapaganda" on commercials and pamphlets all over the Bay? Whoever wanna ride on Kaiser and theyre scrap sympathizer doctors and RNs meet me at Daly City Trader Joes on Fridays I get off at 3 pm.

HAHAHAH WTF! :ermm: BARRIO KAISER TRECE PUTO! I THOUGHT U KNEW! ....YOU MUST PRACTICE A LOT OF YOGA PORQUE ESA SI FUE UNA MAMADA!!!

Dec 25, 2003
What bitch?

This Sutter Regional Health Network y no mas, straight lacin them streets with information to prevent the spread of preventable conditions such as foot fungus, hepatitis, and scabies on that culo.

Aug 8, 2003
the first post in this thread is the epitome of dumbshit..

it seems like every so often u feel compelled too mock nortenoz, white devil. i suggest u vent your frustrations about other peoples lifestyle off-line

Nov 1, 2005
TROLL said:
the first post in this thread is the epitome of dumbshit..

it seems like every so often u feel compelled too mock nortenoz, white devil. i suggest u vent your frustrations about other peoples lifestyle off-line
i give u credit troll,for being the first norteno in this thread to realize what homeboy was really doing..