IS Bleve Gonna Be At Best Buy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
HAHAHAHA ^^^

customer service is all a company needs. nothing to extreme. just a nice soothing voice and calm attidude!

anyways.

i can't believe i actually got this cd in my hands now. i thought it would never be released, but i guess this is normal haha... 4 months later.

i still wish it would of came out on one of the older release dates 4/20/04

May 16, 2004
They had 2 at the best buy in bloomington, il. I bought one of them after having to ask where the fuck it was..... I guess I'm too stupid to look under the c's.

Jan 12, 2003
nah, its a Strange Music board. Not a Betthatstang board. I'd be tired of seeing this by now if I was another Tech fan and I was sorting threw all this personal shit that I didnt care to read.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
ENDelt260 said:
When I saw on the Best Buy website this morning that the Tucson stores didn't have it, I just said fuck it and ordered it online... they've got a free shipping promotion going on. Then, when I got home from work today I had an e-mail that said it's on backorder.

I may hit up a record store or two tomorrow... If I find it I'll cancel my Best Buy order.
Found it at a local record store today. Then called up Best Buy to cancel my order.. and they said it already was shipping. Guess they don't know if stuff's on backorder or not. Dude said when it showed up to just take it to a Best Buy and I'd get a full refund, so it doesn't really matter, I guess.

For anyone in Tucson, the Zia records on Speedway has a handful of copies. I think there were like 5 or 6 there when I grabbed mine a few minutes ago.