IS Bleve Gonna Be At Best Buy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
Thats not sad...... I wish I could get a job like that... I wish they hired peoples like 13. I was thinkin in the shower 2day. I could work at Wal-Mart I mean how hard could it really be? You stock items. And you help people. You walk around the store with a smile. I could do that!. That sounds easy and pays. I would do that. I kno it gets more technical. But it cant be that hard.
-sam

Apr 27, 2004
They didn't fucking have it dude-talk about shitty service, the guy told me they were supposed to get it but the shipment got lost. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT! Anyways i had to drive all the way the fuck out to an indpendent record store downtown but it was worth it. this cd is fuckin tight. definatly worth the wait

Sep 30, 2003
I drove to 3 places too...The Best Buy closest to me looked it up on the computer and they had 2 copies left but they couldn't find em...... I swear to god they wait for freakin Taco Bell to fire some reject that can't build a Taco and then they hire em at Best Buy! Tower Records had it and they even knew where it was.

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
the first place I went to, some dude was already looking for one so I waited at the computer while the best buy hoe looked it up and when it popped up it said "1 available" so i was like "FUCK!" all loud and shit and then walked away. I got to the end of the isle and turned around and asked the double b hoe if they had it in another store. After watching her try to look sexy for 5 minutes she turned around and told me there was 2 here and 3 there. So, I went to the next place and there was this crazed christian chick that kept starin at me and finally came up and asked me about God and it was at about that time a best buy dude saved me and asked me if I needed help. He did the search thing... "Sorry all gone" then he did the other location search and there was only 1 left elswhere. So after flippin off the mormon chick or whatever, i bounced to the next best buy and asked the first dude I saw for help. After jackin off in the back for 20 minutes (speculation), the guy came back and handed me the bloody and I drove home bobbing my head the whole way.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
J-Sinna said:
the first place I went to, some dude was already looking for one so I waited at the computer while the best buy hoe looked it up and when it popped up it said "1 available" so i was like "FUCK!" all loud and shit and then walked away. I got to the end of the isle and turned around and asked the double b hoe if they had it in another store. After watching her try to look sexy for 5 minutes she turned around and told me there was 2 here and 3 there. So, I went to the next place and there was this crazed christian chick that kept starin at me and finally came up and asked me about God and it was at about that time a best buy dude saved me and asked me if I needed help. He did the search thing... "Sorry all gone" then he did the other location search and there was only 1 left elswhere. So after flippin off the mormon chick or whatever, i bounced to the next best buy and asked the first dude I saw for help. After jackin off in the back for 20 minutes (speculation), the guy came back and handed me the bloody and I drove home bobbing my head the whole way.
What city was this in?

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
When I saw on the Best Buy website this morning that the Tucson stores didn't have it, I just said fuck it and ordered it online... they've got a free shipping promotion going on. Then, when I got home from work today I had an e-mail that said it's on backorder.

I may hit up a record store or two tomorrow... If I find it I'll cancel my Best Buy order.

Oct 9, 2002
sam42004 said:
Thats not sad...... I wish I could get a job like that... I wish they hired peoples like 13. I was thinkin in the shower 2day. I could work at Wal-Mart I mean how hard could it really be? You stock items. And you help people. You walk around the store with a smile. I could do that!. That sounds easy and pays. I would do that. I kno it gets more technical. But it cant be that hard.
-sam
Ask betthat and soon jaydub... they'll tell you bout some walmart