IS B.A. A SNITCH? Or is that just a rumor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2005
Ive been hearin for years that B.A. is short for Big rAt. Now i heard he postin on here about he aint a snitch or he addressin being a snitch. But i've seen the post and I didn't see an address. Or a simple explination. So can somebody anybody on here tell me what this is all about and if he sports more wires that a triple gold dayton?

Jul 25, 2005
"hes a rat", "he snitched on the mob..." lmao...

All these rappers comin on here and runnin off they mouth bout so and so's a snitch...I hope ur up 4 it when y'all bump into the dude ur talkin bout...
I can c ur whole cliq coppin out when the funk bout to jump off...TOO LATE!!!

Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
YOUNGMOE said:
i've said this over and over, my pops taught me this lesson right here REST IN PEACE

if you gotta ask, you're not supposed to know
if you're asking about something you're not supposed to know about, it can get you in trouble

IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO READ A REPLY FROM A CAT WHO WAS RAISED RIGHT.

AND FOR THE RECORD, B.A. IS SHORT FOR BART/BART SIMPSON. THAT WAS HIS NICKNAME IN HIGH SCHOOL. I KNOW BECAUSE I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HIM AND OUR MUTUAL HOMEBOY
TOMMY KANE FROM NORTH OAKLAND, WHO PASSED AWAY A FEW YEARS BACK , GOD BLESS.

94.1FM KPFA.........FRIDAY [email protected].

Mar 19, 2005
BA short for BART, right? I havent seen BA lately but I hear he yoked up, might knock one of ya'll haters out inquiring about if he's a snitch. Keak even put it down for him on a song off his album bout him not being a snitch. You gotta respect that. Keak is the public crowned king of the town right now and he still fucking with BA.