Intimidating Letter to O.C. Hispanics Being Investigated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2006
THAT A 6 YEAR OLD COME BACK FROM HIM SEEING HOW I JUST GO ALONG READING FORUMS AND HAPPEN TO NOTICE ALL HIS POSTS THAT ARE TALKING TO YOU ARE TIMED AFTER YOU SAID SOMETHING NOT PERTAINING TO HIM HE FOLLOWS YOU ALL OVER THA BOARD JUST LOOK AT THA NOR CAL SO CAL BOARD

Nov 1, 2005
1OLB4 said:
THAT A 6 YEAR OLD COME BACK FROM HIM SEEING HOW I JUST GO ALONG READING FORUMS AND HAPPEN TO NOTICE ALL HIS POSTS THAT ARE TALKING TO YOU ARE TIMED AFTER YOU SAID SOMETHING NOT PERTAINING TO HIM HE FOLLOWS YOU ALL OVER THA BOARD JUST LOOK AT THA NOR CAL SO CAL BOARD
and this makes u jeleous?...and why u NOTICING what another man does for?stockton aint got a problem,as a matter of fact,dudes p.m.'d with sum questions b4..so get off his nuts like ur his whore or sumshit.

Mar 12, 2005
1OLB4 said:
We're friends outside of this forum, that's why. LOL NOT!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Aye, I'm chicano but I don't think illegal imigrants should be able to vote...

It's bullshit how we spend all this money supporting mexico's responsibility's....

The Mexican government needs to step up and make a better life for there people it isnt our responsibilty up here... We got to many damn people here as it is. Plus, I live in Paisa Central and those mother fuckers a crooked as hell.... They'll rip you off in a minute.

I grew up funking with Border Brothers so I'm a little more biest in regards to this situation.... But my grandfather came here from Mexico learned the language worked, paid tax's... He became a citizen...

I just don't think we need any more imigrants in this country and I don't see how somebody who is here illegally can vote when half the people I know cant vote because of a felony.
smh