Intimidating Letter to O.C. Hispanics Being Investigated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Your the one who left the other S off your aviator.
An aviator is a person who flies aircraft for pleasure or as a profession. The word is normally applied to pilots but it can be applied more broadly, for example to include people such as wing-walkers who regularly take part in an aerobatic display sequence. The word aviatrix is sometimes used of women flyers, reflecting the word's Latin root.....vinn,how'd u ever get that g.e.d.?

Mar 12, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I don't care... I don't spend to much time proof reading or concentrating on my post's since I'm at work, I try to get in and out real quick.... Kind of like when I'm dicking down surcalimans mom's for rent money the stentch just makes me want to get it done as quickly as possible.
ay primo, watch out he's cuming for you LOL

Mar 12, 2005
surcaliman said:
^^thats funny..couse nortenos prolly know american me word for word,while most people in L.A. dont even remember that shit.
Know, only some parts, the ones pertaining to what they had at the time. Believe me, the scraps(northern cali) surenos up here, can quote SANGRE POR SANGRE word for word. My quote from American me wasn't even on par with the actually text lol.

Aug 19, 2006
I JUST SAW YOU ON TV THAT'S ALL.AND HEY I WAS POSTIN ON SOME WEATHER AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOR CAL AND SO CAL MIND I WASN'T SAYIN SHIT TO YOU AND YOU COME OUT WITH STFU SNOWFLAKE. NOW YOU TELL ME WHO WAS CHECKIN WHO OUT YOU FUCKIN FRUITCAKE FAGGET BITCH LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR IKILLSKRAPS NUT FILLED NECK AND I WILL CUT YOU OUT OF MY VOCABULARY!!!!