IM LEAVIN !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
fuckdemsquares said:
your right... yes. hell yes. hell fuckin yes. its not too late.
UR RIGHT I SHOULD WHAT WAS I THINKIN DOIN SOMETHIN TO BE PROUD OF & ALL.............LOL NAH JUS FUCKIN WIT U I WANNA GO LIKE I SAID B4 THIS IS SOMETHIN I WANNA DO FOR ME NOT NO GW BUSH AND YALL GOT IT FUCKED UP CAUSE WE ARE DOIN ALOT OF GOOD OUT THERE TOO SO DONT GET IT TWISTED WEVE SET UP SCOOLS FOR THESE CHILDREN AMONG OTHER THINGS.......BUT YEA IM FITTIN TO GO OUT THERE WIT SUM THIZZ GO FIND OSAMA AND GET HIM ON OUR HYPE THIZZ FACE STUNNAS & ALL HE GONNA BE GHOST RIDIN THE CAMEL YA DIG?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm not a supporter of the war....I applaud everyone who defends our country, but this war was just both bush's doings....anyways good luck jray707 & rcas510 and anyone else...we like to say our neighborhoods & ghettos are warzones, but it ain't got shit on a real war....especially when we are the real enemies...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MacFee said:
Everyone that hasnt served in Iraq just needs to shut the fuck up, cause Ive heard just as many stories from soldiers in my personal life and TV interviews about the good that we're doing over there. There are many Iraqis that are happy with the help that we are giving them. Our liberal ass media just paints a different picture and tries to turn people against our government, and it works. Its a war, of course lives are going to be lost, but we have to finish what we went there to do. We cant just withdraw our troops now.
do you think our government would really allow troops to bash the war on tv? would troops actually want to put in their conscience that they've killed people for nothing? it doesn't matter if what they're doing is good or bad, right or wrong....our government, along with every other government, is always going to play themselves out like the good guys....people in America are supposed to be free to say what they feel and voice their opinions against war as well as other things...that is supposed to be what makes us "free"...your last line is exactly right tho, we can't just withdraw our troops now...but we shouldn't have been in there in the first place...or the second place with the second bush....

GeeZus said:

GET LOTz OF IRANIAN PUSSY !!

- GEEzUz
yeah, so you can get the beezy stoned........to death

Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
Defy said:
do you think our government would really allow troops to bash the war on tv? would troops actually want to put in their conscience that they've killed people for nothing? it doesn't matter if what they're doing is good or bad, right or wrong....our government, along with every other government, is always going to play themselves out like the good guys....people in America are supposed to be free to say what they feel and voice their opinions against war as well as other things...that is supposed to be what makes us "free"...your last line is exactly right tho, we can't just withdraw our troops now...but we shouldn't have been in there in the first place...or the second place with the second bush....

yeah, so you can get the beezy stoned........to death
NOT SUPPOSSED TO SAY THIS BUT ITS TRUE THE GOV DOES SENSOR WHAT WE SAY AS SOLIDERS TO REPORTERS THEY TELL US WHAT WE CAN AND CANT SAY REAL SPIT CUZIN I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my best friend wanted to join the air force several years ago....he kept putting it off but seriously wanted to do it for the college money and whatnot...he even got with a girl that wanted to do the same thing....I'm glad they were both too lazy to sign up....

I can't stress enough my support for the troops...you all are much braver than I am...I just don't see why people are still signing up for this war....I still have no clue how bush was re-elected....I want all troops to be home safe...but the way we fucked up their country, we gotta fix what we did...and give the oil back to the people....its real fucked up that cheney's companies are the ones out there "rebuilding"...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Defy said:
my best friend wanted to join the air force several years ago....he kept putting it off but seriously wanted to do it for the college money and whatnot...he even got with a girl that wanted to do the same thing....I'm glad they were both too lazy to sign up......
that's hella funny they were too lazy to sign up......sounds like a case of that yurple....lol

Mar 11, 2006
jray707 said:
WELL I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT BATTALION & IVE VOLUNTEERED TO DEPLOY TO IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN (WHICH EVER ONE THEY CHOSE). HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY SOME WHAT TUNED ON HERE & STAY UP ON MY BAY GAME. IF I CANT WILL MY ACCOUNT BE DELETED??? BUT YEA ILL KEEP YALL POSTED ON WHEN I LEAVE AND SHIT. HOPEFULLLY ILL HAVE SOME REAL ONES OUT THERE THAT MIGHT SEND ME SOME OF THE NEW MUSIC WHILE IM OUT THERE DOIN MY SOLDIER THANG.
Don't give your life away for Bush's agenda...