IM LEAVIN !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
should have joined the Navy my nig, we get the respect of bein in the military and all we do is chill, hit up other countries, get drunk and fuck bitches. damn thats the life (it still sucks tho)

anways, good luck man i wish you nuthin but the best
stay safe pimpin

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
nastynia said:
im not knockin him or any soldiers but what are you talkin about defend our country??????????????all our fucking soliders are somewhere else fighting for no reason at all.....
seriously, and if our troops are out there fuckin shit up, do you think that would make the terrorists want to attack us MORE or LESS?

and SHABALOOPY or whatever the fuck your name is, answer my question.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
maculentways said:
hahahaha keep me safe?

ahahahahahaha from who???

smh @ rap fans who support what the government is doing... YOU get the fuck out of here... if homosexuality had a username on the siccness, it would be SHABOOBALABOOPY

now smile
LMFAO OWNED

Mar 8, 2006
Everyone that hasnt served in Iraq just needs to shut the fuck up, cause Ive heard just as many stories from soldiers in my personal life and TV interviews about the good that we're doing over there. There are many Iraqis that are happy with the help that we are giving them. Our liberal ass media just paints a different picture and tries to turn people against our government, and it works. Its a war, of course lives are going to be lost, but we have to finish what we went there to do. We cant just withdraw our troops now.

Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
jayda650 said:
Bring back one of those flossy golden AK47s of saddams for me, that would be SIIIICK! I'm not knockin ya I've been affialiated with the military for 7 years but that don't mean I agree with whats going on over there. You said you have your reasons to go, I hope yu ain't goin cuz some girl broke your heart or some lame shit like that. One bonus, you do get a shit load of money for going out there and its all tax free, As an E-5 I could go there for a year and make close to a hundred grand. Thats about the only reason I'd go to that shit hole. They tried to get me over there as a customs agent but i never replied back. The money woulda been great but I'm not getting blown up by some crazy for no one
LMFAO HELL NAH I DIDNT GET MY HEART BROKE BY SOME BITCH LOL IM GETTIN INTO TO MUCH TROUBLE OUT HERE NEEDA GET MY HEAD STRAIGHT AND REALIZE HOW GOOD I HAVE IT AND WHAT I COULD BE BESIDES WHAT I HAVE BEEN. AND NO I DONT LIKE BUSH EITHER OR HIS REASONS FOR THE WAR BUT STILL WE SHOULD BE OUT THERE TRYIN TO HELP THEIR COUNTRY ITS A HARD SITUATION TO CONVERSATE ON SO IM JUS GONNA STOP........BUT EY I NEED SUM1 TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT UP FOR ME WHEN I LEAVE ANY TAKERS?

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
good shit my dude, your doin somethin alot of us wouldn't...stay safe and watch yourself ....

but if they got internet @ your base...SacTownRadio.com got you on all the new music out of NORthERN Cali...matter a fact you could win some CD's and shit we'll mail em 2 ya!!

Stay safe homeboy...