I'm glad the WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
heel michael cole is kind of hilarious .

lawler was a great heel commentator , im sure hes teaching cole a thing or 2 .

seems like cole is auditioning to be a future GM with the way he delivers those email speeches , i can see him being a heel GM someday , just someone you love to boo , like vicky g .

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
my favorite was the WWF belt from the late 80s to early mid 90s the IC belt from that era was sick too

the old school WCW tag titles from the early 90s were sick too

May 24, 2002
People don't like it cause of it's associated with Cena. That's partly the reaosn why I like Cena so much. It would have been great if Vince let him have the ECW strap for a couple weeks. Cry about something else.
It looks ugly. it has nothing to do with it being a cena belt. Just like I dont like the new tag belts

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
The only thing wrong with the new tag belts is the roman helmets. The spinner belt was new and cool at the time and fit since Cena was champ. It's way better than any of the late 70s/early 80s designs either way. The first belt Bret hart Held was the best design for a long time. The Undisputed Championship presented to Jericho was cool too.

May 24, 2002
The only thing wrong with the new tag belts is the roman helmets. The spinner belt was new and cool at the time and fit since Cena was champ. It's way better than any of the late 70s/early 80s designs either way. The first belt Bret hart Held was the best design for a long time. The Undisputed Championship presented to Jericho was cool too.
I prefer the old school look. this belt just looks terrible, real big and bulky. When it had the spinner that shit was just way too black for me. :ermm:

May 24, 2002
The spinner concept=nigger shit to you.
I think it = nigger shit to everyone.

they gave the guy whos gimmick is being a wigger a belt with a fucking spinner on it! :ermm:

now dont get me wrong.... i dont have a huge problem with black people or I wouldnt be posting here. I just found it really disrespectful

Oct 3, 2006
I think it = nigger shit to everyone.

they gave the guy whos gimmick is being a wigger a belt with a fucking spinner on it! :ermm:

now dont get me wrong.... i dont have a huge problem with black people or I wouldnt be posting here. I just found it really disrespectful
yeah they should have just replaced the spinner part with some chopsticks and make it have some kanji letters

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the spinner belt was always gay and stil gay eventhough it doesnt spin anymore, i think they had the us title spinning for a minute too

May 25, 2005
spinner belt is disrespectful to the history and meaning to the world titles history (i mean plenty of decisions over the years have also left a stain on it) but to change the most coveted thing in the wee into a fucking gimmick? bullshit...