I have bout ta bubble

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I think the Beast is still the best chance at a mainstream single. Come Gangsta is the best song off the album that I've heard so far. Unfortunately, the sampler only has the first verse which is the weakest of the three.
Riot maker sounds like it's gonna kick ass - everything kid rock wishes he was. I think they might have been trying a little to hard with bout to bubble. It's a solid song, but doesn't really tell you what tech is about. The hook is not nearly as catchy as some of the others (beast, jellysickle,mwmbmg for instance).

All in all, this is going to be a great album. Good luck.

Jul 7, 2002
the.know.how said:
yeah that song in the car could be the rain because i hear a female voice on the hook...i havent heard the rain but you can definitely hear quite a bit of that song on the intro
It's not "The Rain"....I think it's called "Time's Running Out" or something like that....and it is a great track.

Feb 17, 2006
KuTTY_CaL said:
does anyone know if sleeping beauty will still be on the album¿ or was it taken off? cuz thats a crazy track man it should make the final cut IMO
i think that was talked about as being on ISMS er whatever it's called...i agree that song kicks ass but i think we're going to have to wait a little longer for it

Feb 18, 2006
i heard its pulled and wont be released, and i highly doubt a mainstream record label would put a song on a cd talking about kidnapping, druggin a 17 year old and raping her and than she kills him...

Feb 17, 2006
shit, marilyn manson's controversial but he sells a lot of albums...if it got out, it'd definitely give him a lot of exposure of people made a big deal about it

and rape is a harsh term...surprise sex is better...thanks