I have bout ta bubble

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
negative points about sampler: it's what you thinkin is just all right...not feeling fuck em girl at all...caribou lou is all right, it's growin on me

positive points about sampler: other than what i heard before this, riotmaker goes hard as fuck and bout ta bubble is probably a good single even though i'm not feeling the hook

Sep 21, 2006
im impressed with bout to bubble come gangsta riot maker caribou lou
mwmgmg jelly sickle and no can do i heard a while back there tight and the other songs are ...meh. is it me or is tech soundin a little mainstream on this album he said it was"one big clusterfuck" but im not hearing too much anghellic sounds on this one.of course this is just the sampler maybe hes keeping the good stuff for the album release.
But anyway tech still is IMO the best rapper alive

Feb 17, 2006
he is sounding mainsteam and i dont hear any anghellic in there either and i do hope he comes with some for the album...i still think he's the best rapper, and i hope i dont have to change my mind

Dec 5, 2005
KuTTY_CaL said:
im impressed with bout to bubble come gangsta riot maker caribou lou
mwmgmg jelly sickle and no can do i heard a while back there tight and the other songs are ...meh. is it me or is tech soundin a little mainstream on this album he said it was"one big clusterfuck" but im not hearing too much anghellic sounds on this one.of course this is just the sampler maybe hes keeping the good stuff for the album release.
But anyway tech still is IMO the best rapper alive

What the hell? How could just sit there and say that about your friend Kutt Calhoun? :eyecross:

Feb 20, 2006
Am I the only one who's not really feeling "bout to bubble" as a single. It's a decent song, just not one I would say "damn I've got to buy this album". Not tryin to hate but still I know there's gotta be a better single on Everready.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
jtegra said:
Am I the only one who's not really feeling "bout to bubble" as a single. It's a decent song, just not one I would say "damn I've got to buy this album". Not tryin to hate but still I know there's gotta be a better single on Everready.
yea, ima go with this 2. i like the song, its just not something that would grab my attention like "imma tell" or slacker

Feb 17, 2006
i have mixed feelings about bout ta bubble, but i let the two guys in the dormroom across the hall listen to it and they like all the mainstream shit and they seemed to think it was crazy

Feb 10, 2005
i think that the song u can kinda hear parts of in the car on the intro track will be a more anghellic feel to it - could pick out parts

I'm all about bout to bubble as the single- lots of time the first single isnt the best single put out- its just something to catch a lot of attention and then other shit is dropped on 'em- -- my opinion