Hilarious Killer Promotion Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2008
LMFAO, this shit is too much. I nearly laughed myself to death. "Lethal entertainment". Great idea for promotion video. I have to give props.

May 12, 2008
That was fucking stupid. It's probably T-Lou. That's the only way I'd laugh at this video.
LOL, I wish I could pull that off but that was one of my boys actually. Be sure to look out for my second tribute to Tech. I came up with a song and I'm going to perform the second tribute to Tech using one of my verses from my song at the Worcester, MA show (under the circumstance Tech comes out after the show). The verse is actually pretty ill and I can perform it well and I'm sure Tech will appreciate it. I am going to decide the title of the song based on a poll that I'm going to put up on the forum soon. I know you think this is all crazy but you and I and everybody else knows that Tech might be questioning his career as you can derive for instance from his song "Happy Ending": "Will they keep feeling ninna, forever this I doubt..." and "world-wide fame's near, but the game's queer, sometimes I feel like I'm Rudolph the reindeer..." So this is my way of paying homage and motivating Tech and mabey giving him a laugh and letting him know that until mainstream goes Tech, he shouldn't stop. I think I have done well for myself in terms of not being absurd about the tribute stuff.

Nov 14, 2002
Well I know that I thought his first clever idea of drunkenly singing to Tech was... well.. homosexual.

Now he's trying to hype doing it again, when it wasn't funny the first time.

Dec 14, 2005
But....

You wont be able to resist clicking that topic when it shows up. I dont blame you... not many have that kind of willpower.

Oct 25, 2006
I know what's it's like when you experience too much and you just have no comments to make. I get that same experience when I listen to Killer.
Uhhh, no.
I was appalled that you wasted a whole 20 seconds of my life with that thing you called a "video". See, the thing was supposed to be funny (I'm guessing?), and it failed at that, so therefore the video fails, and therefore, YOU fail. :dead:

T-Lou

Sicc OG
May 12, 2008
Well I know that I thought his first clever idea of drunkenly singing to Tech was... well.. homosexual.

Now he's trying to hype doing it again, when it wasn't funny the first time.
Of all people I thought you would understand the whole thing because you're probably drunk yet all I ever see from your comments is anger and negativity so seeing how it is I suggest you get soberly tober or have an appointment with Dr. Frazier. Or it could just be that you're a damn New Yorker and you can't take the fact Rawb and I are still celebrating the Celtics victory or for that matter Boston sports dominating over everyone else... But I hear Dr. Frazier can do wonders. If you and anyone else thinks that what I did was gay than so be it, I know you're just an uptight person that needs to loosen up and not be so goddamn serious all the time...not that I actually care but I'm just saying try to be more open-minded like Tech who you're a fan of...Tech didn't mind what I did and he definitely got at least a kick out of my tribute so don't be so jealous...if you honestly think that what I'm doing is gay that you need to see some of the other shit on here and check up on your conception of what gay really is: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=117180&highlight=shave+balls

Nov 14, 2002
Of all people I thought you would understand the whole thing because you're probably drunk yet all I ever see from your comments is anger and negativity so seeing how it is I suggest you get soberly tober or have an appointment with Dr. Frazier.
Just because I get fucked up a lot does not mean that I make an ass of myself. I can hold my liquor.

As far as my negativity goes... Killer is an awesome album. <---There's a positive sentence.

Or it could just be that you're a damn New Yorker and you can't take the fact Rawb and I are still celebrating the Celtics victory or for that matter Boston sports dominating over everyone else...
Celtics... They play basketball right? You are talking to the wrong guy, for sure. Congrats on people that never really lived in your city in the first place, playing sports better than other guys who represent cities they never lived in either. I really am quite sore about the fact that the assembly of guys in the colors that somehow represent your city, are better at going back and forth on one type of surface or another with a ball.

I know you're just an uptight person that needs to loosen up and not be so goddamn serious all the time...
LoL. you must read my posts with the wrong tone. Think... Dry observational sarcasm with a lot of "fuck you's" in between.

Why were you searching for "shaved balls"??

Oct 25, 2006
Of all people I thought you would understand the whole thing because you're probably drunk yet all I ever see from your comments is anger and negativity so seeing how it is I suggest you get soberly tober or have an appointment with Dr. Frazier. Or it could just be that you're a damn New Yorker and you can't take the fact Rawb and I are still celebrating the Celtics victory or for that matter Boston sports dominating over everyone else... But I hear Dr. Frazier can do wonders. If you and anyone else thinks that what I did was gay than so be it, I know you're just an uptight person that needs to loosen up and not be so goddamn serious all the time...not that I actually care but I'm just saying try to be more open-minded like Tech who you're a fan of...Tech didn't mind what I did and he definitely got at least a kick out of my tribute so don't be so jealous...if you honestly think that what I'm doing is gay that you need to see some of the other shit on here and check up on your conception of what gay really is: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=117180&highlight=shave+balls
You gotta learn that most of what Zero says is not to be taken seriously, especially when he's talking about something "homosexual", as Zero is just a flaming homophobe. Don't mean it in an offensive way Zero, but you are. :knockout: