Have you ever attacked an employee for some stupid shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
2-0-Sixx said:
Have you ever attacked an employee for some stupid shit?
NO!!!
BUT TODAY AT WORK I WAS IN A MEETING, AND THIS WEENIE ASS DUDE WAS SIT'N' NEXT TO ME, AND I WAS THINK'N'.... DAMN.....
WHAT IF I JUST TOOK OFF ON THIS FOOL RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ALL THESE CORPORATE ASS TYPE PEOPLE!!! WHAT IF I JUST WHOOPED ON HIM TO THE POINT WHERE PEOPLE STARTED FEARING FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY!!!
WHAT WOULD THEY DO, BESIDES CALL THE BOEGS??? WHAT CAN THEY DO???
:devious: NOT A MUTHAFUCC'N' THANG!!!:devious:

Nov 1, 2005
i was working @ a restaurant as a cook so me n this other cook got into an arguement.dont remember what it was about..anyway,dudes talking bout''fuck you''..so i told dude if he didnt shut his fukin mouth up i was gonna burn his face on the grill.so dude starts daring me to try it so i grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved his faced within a couple inches of the grill.dude gets all scared and starts apologizing n shit.i thought i was gonna get fired but dude didnt snitch and the next day he came in telling me ''i'm sorry about yesterday.i was having a bad day''

Apr 23, 2007
surgurliman said:
i was working @ a restaurant as a cook so me n this other cook got into an arguement.dont remember what it was about..anyway,dudes talking bout''fuck you''..so i told dude if he didnt shut his fukin mouth up i was gonna burn his face on the grill.so dudes starts daring me to try it so i grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved his faced within a couple inches of the grill.dudes gets all scared apologizing n shit.i thought i was gonna get fired but dude didnt snitch and the next day he came in telling me ''i'm sorry about yesterday.i was having a bad day''
I just want to know... every restaurant i have worked at.. the fuckin cooks always fight... or there just fuckin crazy.. why is that??

C

CcytzO_Loc

cuz cooks have a sense of pride when they in the kitchen working....theres always a lead chef who is in charge overall and sometimes they all get into disagreements on how something should be done and then egos get hurt......next thing you know its war!!!!!!

i get mad too when im barbecuing or cooking something in the kitchen and someone tries to get all in the mix and wanna tell me how i should prepare the food.....ill jus walk off and say fucc you your cooking now.....

Nov 1, 2005
jay_jay said:
I just want to know... every restaurant i have worked at.. the fuckin cooks always fight... or there just fuckin crazy.. why is that??
stress..foreal.orders coming in by the bunches,cumtomers returning shit couse it wasnt cooked to their likeing.
i get mad too when im barbecuing or cooking something in the kitchen and someone tries to get all in the mix and wanna tell me how i should prepare the food.....ill jus walk off and say fucc you your cooking now.....
if im on the grill stay the fuck out my way..

Nov 1, 2005
^^^u talkin bout fast food joints..real restaurants are different.u got cooks making 15 to 20 bucks n hour..maybe even more.those are real cooks not sum zit faced teenagers popping patties in the microwave.

Apr 23, 2007
OK NOW HAS ANYONE EVER SPIT IN SOMEONE'S FOOD??

I DID IT ONLY ONCE.. THIS F*CKIN PIG COP WHO USE TO PULL US OVER FOR NO REASON, HE WOULD WAIT FOR US TO LEAVE THE BAR JUST SO HE CAN GET EVERYONE FOR DUI... WELL HE CAME INTO THE PLACE I WAS WORKING... I HAD TO DO IT...

C

CcytzO_Loc

jay_jay said:

I DID IT ONLY ONCE.. THIS F*CKIN PIG COP WHO USE TO PULL US OVER FOR NO REASON, HE WOULD WAIT FOR US TO LEAVE THE BAR JUST SO HE CAN GET EVERYONE FOR DUI... WELL HE CAME INTO THE PLACE I WAS WORKING... I HAD TO DO IT...

no but ive been too lazy to give a fucc about cooking up a new burger patty when i dropped one on the floor lol....

Nov 1, 2005
jay_jay said:

your supposed to spit in any pigs food.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man cops prolly check they burgers..

fuck around catch a rodney king up in that bitch

my ex,ex,ex girlfriend worked part time at taco bell as a second job cuz she had a kid

u know them things u put a quarter in and if it lands on that circle u win something at taco bell

some dude picked it up and threw it at her

rofl

hahahahahaha she called me like "im all wet!"
i was dying

Dec 11, 2002
.. I only beat a female's ass at my job once and it wasnt my boss or co-worker.. just some tramp that came in wanting to talk shit since she was fuckin' my sons' father... I was embarrassed and thats what sent me over the edge... I walked into the warehouse part of the building with this female runnin' at the neck behind me the whole walk there... most times fights get broken up or the folks get pulled apart if its in public but didnt nooobody interrupt... after all these years she still has a droopy left eye from where she got smashed on..