Have you ever attacked an employee for some stupid shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
hella_numb said:
lol, non of the co workers even tripped and just kept talkin on the phone.
yeah, one of them is probably like

"Uuuh, yeah, what noise? There's no noise involved, I'm sorry sir....but on point we were talking about..."

Apr 23, 2007
I had a real racist boss once, and she would tell me and my other co-workers that since my kids were bi-racial that they will never get as far as they would if they were just one race... I stayed calm for a minute.. but my blood started boiling, and Im a bartender.. so I took a big shot of some generic ass vodka (gilbey's or gordons) kept it in my mouth, then when the bitch walked back in and gave me that fake ass smile I spit the shot into that bitches face.......

She was fired the next day... I guess i wasnt the only one she was making comments too...

Jun 24, 2003
jay_jay said:
I had a real racist boss once, and she would tell me and my other co-workers that since my kids were bi-racial that they will never get as far as they would if they were just one race... I stayed calm for a minute.. but my blood started boiling, and Im a bartender.. so I took a big shot of some generic ass vodka (gilbey's or gordons) kept it in my mouth, then when the bitch walked back in and gave me that fake ass smile I spit the shot into that bitches face.......

She was fired the next day... I guess i wasnt the only one she was making comments too...
haha. good shit! what did that bitch do? i bet she was shocked as fuck! thinkin 'im the boss,i can do and say what i want'. haha.

May 9, 2002
I was gonna throw down with my dispatcher at my last job. He came at me like his old ass wanted some, it turns out he just wanted to verify what I said...which was "you wanna get your face beat in"? He then proceeded to go tell HR and I was fired on the spot.

I swear, he just wanted to get me fired. Two weeks later, he quit....what a conicidence!

Sep 6, 2004
yup...the same bitch ass fool twice. Trying to act like fool was irritaded with me .... Too fucking early on a friday morning.

Apr 23, 2007
7-1-3 Click said:
haha. good shit! what did that bitch do? i bet she was shocked as fuck! thinkin 'im the boss,i can do and say what i want'. haha.
SHe just stood there.. wiped her face off.... then walked out.. he works in NAPA now at the Embassy Suites.. stupid b*tch...