has anybody else seen this? this is pretty disturbing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
i mean i dont even wanna put it out there like that but me and stalka went hard on 'her' a few years ago. this was when everyone wrote me off as being high and tripping. we were both trippin on how overdressed 'shed' be for like...backyard pictures. and then the youtube video as wild. it was like 8 seconds long and all she did was go 'arrreeiiieeeuuuuuuuu" ir reminded me of the sound the ghosts made when dude from lord of the rings fell in the pond that had the dead bitch in it, and then all them ghosts started surrounding son

but you know, sometimes i be doing too much, if thats real, that lets me know the human intuition is powerful, you gotta run w that shit.

now every dude who shouted her out as being pretty or wanting to fuck in the profile is like, 33 percent gay at the least

i thought i made a thread about that shit but apparently not, dont let me remember the exact quote i used in that shit, or its bad

i aint even think this thread was real , really, if it is, thats all bad
see gas! these fools didnt listen!! i fucken KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
gucci mane raps are simple to understand, he has a very basic style

nickatina was doing a stream of conscious type flow for a while, based writtens

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
gucci mane isnt really weird at all

if you take away the triple scoop ice cream cone on his face

theres more gucci manes in the south than theres dre dogs on the west

ill put it to you like that

gucci mane is just 'took too many e pills' weird

and he has a murder charge (not guilty) on his record while being a rapper, that helps

Feb 11, 2006
gucci mane isnt really weird at all

if you take away the triple scoop ice cream cone on his face

theres more gucci manes in the south than theres dre dogs on the west

ill put it to you like that

gucci mane is just 'took too many e pills' weird

and he has a murder charge (not guilty) on his record while being a rapper, that helps
lol i support this post

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
gucci aint nickatina wierd but nickatina wierd aint tech n9ne wierd..

my boy cant slap nickatina solely because the beats are slap he says, also says his shit dont make sense..i feel i undertstand his lyrics n shit but then again what the fuck dont i understand besides logic