has anybody else seen this? this is pretty disturbing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
All these "females" are on the sicc because something is wrong with them. They feel the need to fill some sort of void by drawing attention to themselves by being one of the few. Somebody name one normal siccness female poster and I'll tell you why she's off her rocker!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
red dragon

edit: nevermind, that bitch wasnt normal, she gave a cartoon of cigarettes for a quickie with c-gimp and lynch

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i wont front, i talked to that manly bitch before there was any suspicion about her/its gender

but i need to get my eyes check cuz either she/he/it used some fake pictures before hand, or im blind as a bat and cant spot subtle details like something always covering its neck

i still feel bad for the guy that was dating that thing lol your in a world of hurt breh

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
All these "females" are on the sicc because something is wrong with them. They feel the need to fill some sort of void by drawing attention to themselves by being one of the few. Somebody name one normal siccness female poster and I'll tell you why she's off her rocker!
I am ridiculously normal, don't care about being 'one of the few' and I am NOT off my rocker.

Props: S.SAVAGE