Guidos. wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
I always thought the term Guido applied only to this particular group of italians (or non-italians).

If not, my bad. Only trying to make fun of these fags
thats fine i was making a point to the people saying italian = guido

and in my mind, a nigger is someone who follows all the stereotypes for blacks, not all blacks follow all the stereotypes so there is a difference, guido is sometimes used as derogitory towards italians as well, but i see what you were doing 2 0 sixx, and yes these fags are funny.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
You lose on that, Guido; I never claimed to know what it was, just laughed at you for wondering what kind of packaging it was in.

lol......guido. That shit looks hidious. That is the reason why I asked. I didn't know if you found that shit in the spray paint isle or what. I figured one of you clowns would know? :cheeky:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
and in my mind, a nigger is someone who follows all the stereotypes for blacks, not all blacks follow all the stereotypes so there is a difference, guido is sometimes used as derogitory towards italians as well, but i see what you were doing 2 0 sixx, and yes these fags are funny.

in ur mind or not, thats racist.