Guidos. wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
wow looks like i hit a nerve,dont get your panties all in a bunch.you think guido is a new fuckin word you idiot.watch some old gangsta movies,guido is a derogatory term for a italian born imigrant you fool.you think that word just came out in the last years these fuckin douche bags have been walkin the jersey shore.you fuckin child tryin to sound hard on the internet.
Don't call another person's race a bunch of pompous arrogant assholes and try to take the moral high road.

I know what the word guido is. I'm the Italian one. You're the one generalizing a group of people.

Apr 8, 2005
Don't call another person's race a bunch of pompous arrogant assholes and try to take the moral high road.

I know what the word guido is. I'm the Italian one. You're the one generalizing a group of people.
lol at this shit, if a thread was made about niggers with pictures of them pimpin and dressin in some bapes, the starter would be banned, this is all good though

Feb 5, 2006
lol at this shit, if a thread was made about niggers with pictures of them pimpin and dressin in some bapes, the starter would be banned, this is all good though

I COULD HAVE SWORN I SEEN U SAY SUMTHIN LIKE THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD BEFORE. UNDERCOVER RACIST. AT LEAST I DONT HIDE THE SHIT, I DONT MESS WITH WHITE PEOPLE THAT MUCH. LOL

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
yup, but calling all italians guidos and wops isnt racist whatsoever
Technically it is... but who cares? Every race has its own stereotypes and slurs.. Deal with it. I don't give a fuck when people call Irish people drunk dirty potato eaters.

^ These guidos in 40 years.

For the people that have never seen a guido, just step foot in New Jersey for 3 seconds.

Apr 8, 2005
Technically it is... but who cares? Every race has its own stereotypes and slurs.. Deal with it. I don't give a fuck when people call Irish people drunk dirty potato eaters.

^ These guidos in 40 years.

For the people that have never seen a guido, just step foot in New Jersey for 3 seconds.
but anything you call a black makes you a no good racist, lol. i dont care either, i just know a thread like this insulting blacks would = ban