Great Rappers that arent well known

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^yeah,saw them with LLcrew couple months back,they killed it...supposed to be comin back out here in oct. but this time with jus allah,that will be sick

but yeah,more ppl listen to them on here then you realize i think

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
^^^i saw them in a grimey ass club in a really seedy area in L.A...it blew my mind that they had so many west coast fans. there was like 200 people squeezed into an area a little bit smaller than a basketball half court...tables and chairs included.

i wonder if Jus Allah is going to do a few songs from VBD with Vinnie Paz when they do come back out here

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i sure hope so,would be a waste if they didnt...

the show i went to was at the fillmore and it was more of LL crowd cause they were the headliners so they werent as into JMT as much,so it kind of killed the vibe but they still killed it.so looking forward to seeing them when they are who everybody comes to see. but it was dope i waited till hella late to leave and vinnie was just standing out front on the phone,go to chop it up with him and drew for a while,thats how i found out they were coming back out with Jus cause i asked about him

Apr 8, 2004
PayRoll from Chicago
Lil' B of 3rd Degree from Gary, Indiana
CCA & C-Dub from Gary, Indiana
Rich the Factor and Mon-E-G from Kansas City
Damu and ContraBand from Dago

And lots of others but those are a few of my favorites right now

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
"The Best 5 rappers are Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and of course Dylan. He spit's hot fire!!!"
Nah, Chris Da 5th(Bay), Lil Mondo (Stockton), Philliated Phamily(Flossalini, Mal. B, Oz., Aleze, L.B), Bowleggs(2 Black bastuds), and Tha Gamblaz(Get Low). All em is raw, including my self(gotta toot my own horn). If these artist can get a nice budget, along with some consistency... I think it would be a beautiful thing.

www.flossalini.com -Home of The Official Mixtapes for the Streets Of S.A.C