Great Rappers that arent well known

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
I am definately knowing about and a fan of
Devin
Tech 9ne
Nickatina
Royca Da 59
Mac Dre
lynch
red head steve
akinyele
first degree the de
x raided

Most of the people you guys said are relatively well known on the independent scene. There was 5 or 6 guys I had never heard of though that you guys posted.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
phonte
immortal technique
mf doom
mc zion
pep love
opio
murs
sage francis
abstract rude
aceyalone
brother ali
trae

could go on forever...all i am doing is naming my favorite rappers,haha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sean Price (starting to make a name for himself though)
Papoose
Saigon
Mongo(RIP) and Zedzilla of the Crooksters...acctually all of the Crooksters are tight but they are the dopest by far in the group
Playa Fly if his ass could stay out of jail
Tommy Wright 3 if he would drop some new shit
Bishop Lamont
151 of Lac of Respect
Rocye 5'9
Fat Killaz
Na-Shaun
K-Rino and all of SPC for that matter
Haystak
Kill Kyleon, Sir Daily, PJ and Chris Ward aka Boyz N Blue...well known in Texas and some other southern states but I think they will blow with Slim Thug backing them...plus they are all dope as fuck IMO.
Trae, Z-ro and Dougie D of G-Maab...Z-ro is starting to get pretty well known now though
Street Military
Lil Head of Woss Ness
Phil The Agony and Mitchy Slick of S.A.S. -- they are the only two I like of the group and are both heated.
Red Head Steve
Half Sane aka B-Ill
Shabazz The Disciple
Little Brother...all are dope but Rapper Big Pooh is a fucking monster.

Damn I could go on and on for days...some I listed are starting to get some shine and are probly. more or less known on this message board. But they aren't well known by the mainstream rap buying public.

I will add more as they come to me....good lists by alot of other people too.

Carlos you are killing me with having Lynch on your listen...even if they might have not heard his music just about every rap fan has atleast heard of Lynch.

Nuttkace

May 8, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Sean Price (starting to make a name for himself though)
Papoose
Saigon
Mongo(RIP) and Zedzilla of the Crooksters...acctually all of the Crooksters are tight but they are the dopest by far in the group
Playa Fly if his ass could stay out of jail
Tommy Wright 3 if he would drop some new shit
Bishop Lamont
151 of Lac of Respect
Rocye 5'9
Fat Killaz
Na-Shaun
K-Rino and all of SPC for that matter
Haystak
Kill Kyleon, Sir Daily, PJ and Chris Ward aka Boyz N Blue...well known in Texas and some other southern states but I think they will blow with Slim Thug backing them...plus they are all dope as fuck IMO.
Trae, Z-ro and Dougie D of G-Maab...Z-ro is starting to get pretty well known now though
Street Military
Lil Head of Woss Ness
Phil The Agony and Mitchy Slick of S.A.S. -- they are the only two I like of the group and are both heated.
Red Head Steve
Half Sane aka B-Ill
Shabazz The Disciple
Little Brother...all are dope but Rapper Big Pooh is a fucking monster.
Nuttkace

Great list NuttKase.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^yeah I agree, Threat is dope as fuck. I just reswooped Siccinahead last week, its a tight CD, DJ Pooh's production is tight on there. Its definitely overlooked as a classic...