Great Rappers that arent well known

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
I always like to know the best underground rappers and I was just wondering who you all think are the best underground or independent rappers that not that many people know about that are actually really great. I dont mean that he just has incredible lyrics, I mean that he is a rapper that is a really skilled emcee but if you have any average person listen to them they are going to love them kinda like Big and Pac. A lot of people us rap enthuists love on the underground but do not sound good to the average person. I think beats are a big deal as they are so many rappers out there that are spitting good lines on bad beats. My personal favorite is young bleed.What are yours?

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I'd have to say Royce 5'9. I like dude's versitility. He's one of the few cats that can get on a song with just about anyone and not sound out of place. He can make clubby shit, grimey shit, can switch up his delivery to ride the beat better. plus he's the only cat to outshine slim shady on his own track.

Jul 12, 2005
Mac Dre... Messy Marv... Haha dem niggaz aint underground no more n every1 listen to them.. they play their shit on the radio

I say T-nutty, X-raided, Taydatay

i dunno if average nigs would listen to them cuz u kno all dem mainstream listeners jus listen to the beats first never the lyrics these 3 spit harder then any1

Mar 7, 2004
allright if i could start my own label it would probley go like this
tech n9ne
lynch [he's to sicc for em all]
haystack
akinyele
first degree the de
necro
X raided
dre dog
chino XL
i got lots more but for a starting line up. i think that ones pretty strong.
and ive found alot of new ones latly that have left me open wide.