Give Me a Little Info On Certified from Spokane - Who Are These Guys????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
i'm definitly going to purchase the Underworld. some how some way. i already heard a few tracks from it. sounds dope. already got Certificial Business and the Wash House, those are dope albums as well. i need the Outfit and the mix cd.

Feb 14, 2004
alright i got to listen to the whole album of The Underworld. apparently my lil' cousin bought it. i put it up on the computer. but i'm going to still get this. this is a badass album though.

Oct 21, 2002
@Iam are you 4 real you thought his verse was not only wack but wack as fuck to each is own bro but not being cuz i know church but because in my eyes he is one of the best artists hands down in wa dude dosnt even write raps on paper thats a gift

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
@Iam are you 4 real you thought his verse was not only wack but wack as fuck to each is own bro but not being cuz i know church but because in my eyes he is one of the best artists hands down in wa dude dosnt even write raps on paper thats a gift
Yeah I'm being honest about it. I really didn't like the verse he did on the Dividenz album. I brought it up before and that's what prompted me to get The Underworld. In comparison, well, there is no comparison. The verse he did on the Div album was not tight in my honest opinion. I'm not a rapper, so no, I can't do better. But I'm a critic, and if you can impress me of all people, that's saying something. The difference between the Underworld and the verse on the Div album, is insane to me. For some reason, he doesn't even sound the same to me as he did on the Dividenz album. Now, the main reason I didn't like it, as I said a few months ago, was I can't stand his voice on that verse. He doesn't sound like that on the Certified album.

And just cause you don't use paper, doesn't mean you have skills. I'm not taking away anything from what he does, but the fact he doesn't use paper doesn't impress me. What impresses me, is a tight verse/album.

I was impressed with The Underworld.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I definitely think he sounded better on The Underworld. If I can't listen to your voice, then I can't listen to what you say. Yes, I'm super critical....but that's the fun of being an individual.

Feb 14, 2004
^yeah that's the way i feel about Keak. i can't figure what he's saying with that voice he's using, so i just stay away from his music.

Feb 14, 2004
whats the favorite track on "The Underworld" for everyone? mine is "Errday". also, "Rejects", "Pressure on the Post, "Name of the Game", "That's Wass'Up", "Throwin Me Away", "Step", "Big Wad of Money, "Hello", "Money Is Green"(i think this track defines Northwest rap), "Turn It Over". i know thats alot of favorite songs for one album, but this is a badass album. i like all the songs, but the one's i named are the one's i can listen to all the time. this disc gets much play in my ride. pretty much the only cd i been bumpin since i got it.