Give Me a Little Info On Certified from Spokane - Who Are These Guys????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
where can i get the Underworld at?

Fam, go to the Insyders booth in the Northtown mall... Or i think Urban Fashions right there on wellesley across the street might have it too tho...

Just saw a commercial they just made for the album actually, shit's on point. Just seen Church up at the mall last week

Feb 14, 2004
Fam, go to the Insyders booth in the Northtown mall... Or i think Urban Fashions right there on wellesley across the street might have it too tho...

Just saw a commercial they just made for the album actually, shit's on point. Just seen Church up at the mall last week
i'll have to go check our them spots then. but i always wanted to know why none of their albums are at Hastings like all the other local musicians.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
^true, it be tight if they got acouple over here in wenatchee at our hastings. i know people dat'd buy em who love supportin good NW music, myself included

Feb 14, 2004
i think they'd sell more albums if they brought their shit to Hastings. i know i'd be buying that shit with the quickness.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't have money on the internets
i got mine frmo CDbaby....

altho the case was fucking destroyed when i got it...

the album IS good. coming from me, that should say a little bit.

especially cause i thought bg's verse on the dividenz album was WACK as fuck....BUT...the Certified album "The Underworld" is pretty good.

i'd actually recommend it to people.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I was in Spokane fuckin with Church a few weeks ago. I gave Insyders 10 cds and told them to give a free one to anyone who bought a Certified cd. Don't know if they have any left, but if they do, you can get the 2 for 1. We also knocked out a song for my solo album too. Free Certified