Fuck the B.A.R.S awards...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
i just wanted to post up a lil update concerning the bars awards. a while back i posted up a link to go and vote to have BIG OSO LOC nominated for a bars award. well today your boy OSO got a phone call from charles jaymes, the ceo of black cornerstone ent. which plays a huge part in organizing this years bars awards. he called me to let me know they appreciated all the votes they got for me and from what he was sayin there were a gang of em so i wanted to thank those who voted for me....anyways, he wanted to also let me know that due to the number of votes i got, he forwarded my name over to those in charge of actually putting the names on the nominee list for best latin artist. as yall know my name ever made it on the nominee list and he kept it real with me and told me exactly what he was told when he questioned why my name wasn't up there....there were channels higher up then him who told him that some of the names that were givin to them raised questions and some fear as to what kind of crowd that artist might bring to the bars awards...some artists didn't fit the "image" the bars awards was tryin to relate to.......he didn't agree with that and explained to me there wasn't much he could do from that pont.. he told me that he was brought into this years bars awards to help organize and make the event bigger then ever..being that it is the 2nd annual, there are a lot of things that need to be worked out and he let me know that next years awards will be bigger and better and will be waaay more organized. this dude kept it real with me from the get and i got a lot of respect for him. c jaymes is a real cat from the bay and knows whats up and showed me nothin but luv and tried his hardest to get my name up on the nominee list but like he stated there are channels above him that he as of right now has hardly any control of. so i just wanted to thank everybody that voted for me on here cause every vote was recognized but some folks were hatin....maybe if i was more into the hyphy retarded shit i would've been cleared but for now it ain't cool to be a "cholo" gangser rapper in the best bay latin artist category...i guess we'll have to wait till next year.

again much luv to everybody that voted

BIG OSO LOCO
I know this probably going to get deleted because its it actually stirs debate on a forum reserved for titles that begin with "HYPHY STUPID DUM DUM RETARDED" but WTF? hatred seems to be a big thing out here against foolz who actually do the shit some of these rappers only make money singing about.. seems this trend is turning folx into pansy ass crybabies.. give me some mob shit over a love song disguised as club shit anyday.. specially if its gonna stir hatred on artists from its own area..

Aug 8, 2003
^^
haha sumed up my thoughts exactly... too bad the bay STILL doesnt have an award show that showcases ALL the bay talent... ONLY the ones who fit the status "mainstream" quota... id rather watch MTV music awards if im going to watch or be apart of something thats been conditioned to fit the mainstream appeal.. str8 waterd down..

May 14, 2006
TROLL said:
^^
haha sumed up my thoughts exactly... too bad the bay STILL doesnt have an award show that showcases ALL the bay talent... ONLY the ones who fit the status "mainstream" quota... id rather watch MTV music awards if im going to watch or be apart of something thats been conditioned to fit the mainstream appeal.. str8 waterd down..

MAN SHUT THAT SHIT UP NIGGAH.
HE AINT THAT TIGHT ANYWAYS...
WE NEED SOME RICHMOND NIGGAHS
IN THAT BITCH THATS WHAT WE NEED
REAL TALK.

Aug 8, 2003
Pure Life said:
when i read "THE TYPE OF CROWD HE MIGHT BRING"...that kinda ticked me off...i dont see it as in a racial problem at all...they just scared...
exactly, im not saying this is racial either even though it can easily be misunderstood that way. im waiting for a good explanation tho, how can u have a rap music awards and exlcude certain rappers from it because they arent doing whats in the mainstream?

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
MAN SHUT THAT SHIT UP NIGGAH.
HE AINT THAT TIGHT ANYWAYS...
WE NEED SOME RICHMOND NIGGAHS
IN THAT BITCH THATS WHAT WE NEED
REAL TALK.
^^
what is this? like the 24th screen name wattsup.. u ain a factor in nothing except talking shit online kid, go suck some richmond dick u homo

Aug 8, 2003
Pure Life said:
TROLL...ignore CSIDE...he's a fat mexican who's confused about what he bangs and where is from...
Oh i see.. watch the posts that follow the same M.O of "u talking bad bout hyphy?? fuck you!!"

Lol some foolz cant stand hearing anything negative.. only promotes blind ignorance

May 14, 2006
TROLL said:
^^
what is this? like the 24th screen name wattsup.. u ain a factor in nothing except talking shit online kid, go suck some richmond dick u homo

HOLD ON CUZ I AINT WHO U THINK IT IS
IM POPZ CUZ FROM CENTRAL RICHMOND BITCH
U BETTA ASK SOMEBODY...
FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT HOMO SHIT
CUZ RICHMOND DONT BREED THOSE.

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
HOLD ON CUZ I AINT WHO U THINK IT IS
IM POPZ CUZ FROM CENTRAL RICHMOND BITCH
U BETTA ASK SOMEBODY...
FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT HOMO SHIT
CUZ RICHMOND DONT BREED THOSE.
^^
then dont come at somebody sidewayz then pull the "BETTA ASK SOMEBODY" bullshit.. i honestly dont give a fuck who you are.

now are u going to say something intelligent and on topic or ignorant and irrelevent?

Aug 8, 2003
why is it shit like this cant be said without some e-tard on a downward moodswing getting his feelings hurt?

much luv to the first few posts who actually read everything and seen it for what it was..

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
IF YAH REALLY WANT ME TAH COME SIDEWAYZ AT CHA U CAN COME TAH FOURTH & BARRETT.IF YAH DIDNT KNOW THATS CENTRAL RICH DEEP C
HHAHAHAAH daam bro you hard.. .im gonna lace my boots and come thru cuz u got your panties in a twist about a thread i made.. :hurt:

i ain even mad at ya punk ass.. i got more shit on my plate to deal with then some weenie flexin with a keyboard...