FUCK LOWRIDER MAGIZINE WTF!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
westbaygiant said:
But everytime Street Low Magazine dose a show in da westbay, Tell me why that shits always packed and full of hoes lowriders and hella diffrent rappers
...exactly! and the sj shows too.

~k.

Feb 23, 2004
SALAD_BOWL_VGN said:
damn homie i got a 57' chevy bel air hard top n my garage clean as hell bro^^^
damn you...haha it better be red too

closest thing i got to one was a model car a few years ago...its depressin lol

Aug 24, 2004
ValleyPainProduct said:
"im chicano so ill take a lowrider over a scraper anyday"

you act like race has to do wit the vehicle you should drive and enjoy.....

if that was tha case we should all be ridin donkeys to work.....

Driving lowriders has always been a part of the Chicano culture.
And that isn't going to go away.

Aug 24, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
When I had a scraper back in 2003 when they first started calling them that it only realy meant a Buik (87-94) with rims on it now everything is a scraper...

But on the real fuck all that lowrider shit I use to be realy into em when I was younger my dream car was a 64 impala now thats just cleshay... Now I want a big body benz on 22's thats an instant panty peeler the only bitch's you can attract with a lowrider is a chola with her eyebrows painted on all crooked...lol j/k You can pull bitch's with both but the benz is more my style.

Cruisin is still a big part in many cities. And what you say about cholas being attracted to them is true, but you also have HELLA HYNAS (other than cholas) jockin, drooling over a true lowrider.
If you want a benz, do your thing. Who says you can't have both a lowrider and a fat SUV with blades?
That's the way I see it. Lowriding, cruising is a big part of San Jo, Albuquerque, Denver, Phoenix and lots of big cities in the Southwest where Chicanos are a big part of the population. That's a big part of us.

Aug 24, 2004
THESEUS said:
if it wasnt for chicanos there would be no "lowriders"....
if it wasnt for blacks there would be no "scrapers"....

i aint sayin no other race should be drivin scrapers or lowriders.....all im sayin is i belong in a lowrider...nuff said
AMEN

Oct 31, 2005
LRM IS FUCKIN WACK... THEY WERE THE SHIT WITH TEEN ANGEL(CREATOR OF TEEN ANGELS MAGAZINE) WAS WORKIN FOR THEM... BACK WHEN THEY HAD TROKAS, BOMBAS, CADIS, ALL THAT FIRME SHIT... NOW ALL U SEE IN LOWRIDER IS FUCKIN HONDAS, SOME PIECE OF SHIT GEO METRO ON DAYTONS WITH HYDRAULICS, AND ALL THESE FUCKIN OTHER BULLSHIT ASS CARS... THATS Y I NEVER GO TO AN LRM SHOW... BIG DISAPOINTMENT

Mar 12, 2005
I remember, Word out on the Street was the OLD SCHOOL WAYS were coming back, but with the Strong Black Influence and the Hip-Hop Influence, it seems like the Old School Ways Is being forgotten and seen as an almost Extinct Trend, Long Live the Old School, New school is Alright, but the New must also keep the Old in mind, remember that homeboys.

Mar 12, 2005
A Lil Kee, which City in the Tri-Cities are there more Enes, I know theres Pasco, which there are none, then there's Kenmore or Keniwick, and I Don't know the other City, I was there for a 2 day trip, and greeted a few Yakima and 509 Enes.

C

CCCUser925

the lowrider scene still big in the bay area! I still want a 63 Chev Impala SS!

and i want my shit on 14's! and it gotta be a drop top!

Jun 1, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Don't get it twisted I'd take a classic any day I just wouldnt make it a lowrider with all the murals and shit on the hood, I'd keep it bay area with some dubs on it, candy paint with loud pipes... I don't want to be bouncing up the street in a muscle car I want ride my shit... Thats just me, I know the Valley and San Jose are into that shit but the East Bay, North Bay and Frisco don't usualy fuck with lowriders anymore not since like 95 I hardly see any lowriders around here in San Jose and thats it.
I'D RATHER HAVE A CLASSIC N BE UNIQUE THAN HAVIN' DA SAME BULLSHIT RIDIN' AROUND DA BAY!!!!!!