FUCK LOWRIDER MAGIZINE WTF!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2004
Lowriders will be around for a very long time, sure the scene has quited down but it out there, I see them all over especially on sundays.......

Thing now a days is a car or truck with 20s or 22s shit even soccer moms and old ladys are riding around in their tahoes/expeditions with 22s that shit is played out,......

Jun 22, 2003
ValleyPainProduct said:
"im chicano so ill take a lowrider over a scraper anyday"

you act like race has to do wit the vehicle you should drive and enjoy.....

if that was tha case we should all be ridin donkeys to work.....
if it wasnt for chicanos there would be no "lowriders"....
if it wasnt for blacks there would be no "scrapers"....

i aint sayin no other race should be drivin scrapers or lowriders.....all im sayin is i belong in a lowrider...nuff said

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
but the East Bay, North Bay and Frisco don't usualy fuck with lowriders anymore not since like 95 I hardly see any lowriders around here in San Jose and thats it.

man ur tripping...there are so many fucking lowrider clubs out here and lowriders in general....how can u say that the eastbay or any other dont usually fuck wit em...the groups i seen and know are constantly growing in membership.....maybe on your block they dont fuck with them ....i see rides all day out here in the 510.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
ValleyPainProduct said:
"im chicano so ill take a lowrider over a scraper anyday"

you act like race has to do wit the vehicle you should drive and enjoy.....

if that was tha case we should all be ridin donkeys to work.....

but u act as if age has anything to do with it by saying we need to move on....move to what?a car that has no classic value and truely goes out of style the next year.......its all preference...but to say its out of style is ridiculous when lowriders are still put out there in videos and movies and everywhere else for that matter

Nov 20, 2005
i like all cars, but i love my lil civic. =]

and i'm starting to like the street low shows better than lrm. so..oh well!

~k.

Aug 20, 2003
YEAH THATS MY 65 SS ON THE COVER OF "THE STRANGULATION" PROPS 2 FELIPE FOR THAT COVER.PEOPLE STILL WANNA KNOW WHOS IN THE TRUNK LOL.THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE BOUT MY CAR IS ITS A GAS GUZZLER 45 BONES 2 FILL IT UP AND THAT LASTS 2-3 DAYS DAM!!!!

Jun 13, 2006
dont fuck-n matter what the fuck you drive or how old you are as long as it looks good and most of all u look good in it plain and simple, but for me id have to be in a low low with some muscle

Mar 12, 2005
"FUCK SURENOS FUCKIN WIT NORTENOS, SMOKE SURENOS LIKE A FUCKIN LENYO"

"MOST OF THESE STREETS IS INFESTED WITH THE SCRAPAS, I LAY EM DOWN WITH THE CHOPPAS, BLAO, BLAO, AND THEM I'M RUNNING FROM THE COPPAS, YEAH YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES DOWN, YEAH YOU KNOW THAT IT GOES THAT"

"YOU FUCK EM IN THE ASS AND THEY EXPLAIN THE FACTS TO THE JURAS, ABOUT THE SHOOTAH, HE HAD ON READ HAT, RED SHIRT, AND RED BERMUDA"

FROM STOCK-TOWN TO SACRA 20916 FREE MADDOG, IT'S THAT VALLE VIDA, MUCH LOVE STAY UP, AND KEEP THAT FIRE LIT BLOOD, STAY UNITED ENES, CAUSE SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS AND WE THEM NORTHERN CALI ESES

Nov 22, 2005
SMOKIELOCS said:
JUST GOT THE NEW ISSUE IN THE MAIL AND THEY CANCLED THE SAN MATEO SHOW THIS YEAR.THEIR BULLSHIT EXCUESE NOT ENOUGH SPONSERSHIP AND LOW ATTENDENCE AT LAST YEARS S.F. SHOW!THATS SOME BULLSHIT FUCK LOWRIDER MAG.

But everytime Street Low Magazine dose a show in da westbay, Tell me why that shits always packed and full of hoes lowriders and hella diffrent rappers