FUCK LOWRIDER MAGIZINE WTF!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
JUST GOT THE NEW ISSUE IN THE MAIL AND THEY CANCLED THE SAN MATEO SHOW THIS YEAR.THEIR BULLSHIT EXCUESE NOT ENOUGH SPONSERSHIP AND LOW ATTENDENCE AT LAST YEARS S.F. SHOW!THATS SOME BULLSHIT FUCK LOWRIDER MAG.

Aug 20, 2003
MAN I KNEW SOME LIL HOES WERE GUNNA OPEN THEY MOUTHS.BUT ANYWAYS STREET LOW GUNNA HOLD IT DOWN.EXCUESE'S EXCUESE'S,LAST YEARS EVENT DIDNT GO WELL FOR LRM.PLAIN N SIMPLE.LIL FROG GOT HOSED DOWN LIKE A BITCH....

Jan 12, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Fuck a lowrider man who even drives those up here anymore? I'm trying to fuck with some new shit on 20's or 22's not no fucking 88 regal on 13 inch spokes like this was 1972 - 1994 its 2006 man that lowrider shit is played out.
i dont about that one! lowriders will never go out! ill still take a 1960, 63,64 impala ss over most of these new cars that get played out after only being out for a year! lowriders are classics!

Aug 20, 2003
AMEN BRO

IronLungs420 said:
i dont about that one! lowriders will never go out! ill still take a 1960, 63,64 impala ss over most of these new cars that get played out after only being out for a year! lowriders are classics!
EVEN THOUGH MY 65 SS IS BANGED UP A LIL I STILL GET LIKE 2 OFFERS A WEEK FOR IT....GUNNA RESTORE IT 2 ITS FORMER GLORY....

Sep 10, 2005
I've been saying fuck Lowrider Mag for years, I took a peep in the "Ladies of LRM" the other day, and instead of seeing ladies, they still had helllllllllla non-Lowrider associated rims adds, and on top of that an article on likes to get Spanked Locs, or whatever his name is. STREET LOW IS THE MAGAZINE!

Fuck a scraper, they will be played out in no time, just like mini-trucks & euro's.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Sep 10, 2005
SMOKIELOCS said:
EVEN THOUGH MY 65 SS IS BANGED UP A LIL I STILL GET LIKE 2 OFFERS A WEEK FOR IT....GUNNA RESTORE IT 2 ITS FORMER GLORY....
Hell yeah, youngster dont know nothing about that though. They want to wear stunna shades and drive buckets. I'm working on my 68' Chevy Caprice. Is that your 65' on the cover of "The Strangulation"?

Mar 15, 2005
yeah even out here in the valley you aint seein too many lowriders no more..... if i get an old school i aint tryin ta fucc it up wit hydros n shit ...fucc bouncin up n down a street i wanna lay tire down that mafucca and make sure i can get away from the cops after lol.....and fucc havin a trunk fulla dumps n batteries n shit....i need space for some beat and whatever other things i wanna put in the trunk.......

lo @ the cat sayin youngstaz wanna wear stunnaz n drive scrapers.....im into that shit and i aint that young.....most the mafuccaz who started these fads is older than you i bet.....Mac Dre was what 35???? Muscle cars aint nuttin new niggaz jus started puttin big ass rims on em and callin em scrapers.....folks been fixin up muscle cars though since way bacc.....lowrider cholo shit is played out....n you know what....when it was coo there was older mafuccaz who were stucc in thier own past that hated on the lowrider scene.....thas jus how it is....move on n get wit the times.....this is America shit will always be evolving into somethin new n different....

Props: Cabron650
Jun 22, 2003
fuck it street low did their thing when they had the show in san jo...and lowriders aint played im chicano so ill be up in an impala over a scraper any day...gotta 69 and a 66 in tha driveway the 69's ready 66 needs a paint job

Mar 15, 2005
your right though vinn scrapers started off as mid 80's - mid 90's buicks, olds, box chevs and such....maybe even a caddy here n there....now everything is a scraper.....thas what happened wit lowriders though....started off wit certain kinds of orginal american cars and then it got outta hand wit mini truccs and imports havin hydros n shit.....ive seen all kinds a cars made into lowriders and some of em were ridiculous....

Jul 13, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Fuck a lowrider man who even drives those up here anymore? I'm trying to fuck with some new shit on 20's or 22's not no fucking 88 regal on 13 inch spokes like this was 1972 - 1994 its 2006 man that lowrider shit is played out.[/QUO

i thiNk the homeboy thiNkz everyday is a BEt, Treal T.V momeNt haha
doNt forget ya pills homeboy

Props: S.SAVAGE