Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I never go in with anybody, but if I won... I'd hook up my dad and sister for sure... I'd give my mom 2 G's just cuz she's a gambler and she'll be coming back for more no matter how much I gave her. Me, pops, and my uncle... first we're goin' to Amsterdam... if we like it... we're buyin' a condo over there. Also, we'll Have places in Denver, CO... Cave Creek, AZ and somwhere in Cali... wherever had the best of the best. Oh and we gettin' a place up in Alaska especially for trippin' balls. Oh and we'd need to get ahold of some 2c-b. Yep. Oh and I'd donate a lot to the Romanian orphanges... I seen a segment on 20/20 that made me cry my eyes out. I'll never forget them sightes I saw... I feel way bad for them little children. Them orphanges in Romania aint no joke, that shits way sad.

Apr 25, 2002
3:22.. so after you finish drinkin' are you gonna eat.. or go to sleep? earlier you said it was 11:30 and then you said you were buzzed.. and i thought it was like 4 minutes.. but now i realize it was 2 hours.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
signin on the late night, just got home figured id check in and see what u creeps are doin on the open forum.. had a sweet night by bitch from forever is so tuffffff.. god damn, so great to see ya after 7 months... god does anyone feel me though, like there is certain broads u can just never shake?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
i think "yack ino bock" makes all they money in these hours, cause dont nobody else be open

klack klack klack klack klack

nah feel u though.. i woulda went to jack but i got a burritto from this spot just cuz it was closer to my house... hella good too.. like they were really bringin there A game tonight.. Almost coulda walked there faster then drove cuz it was so close.. gotta love daygo for the 24 hour mexican spots on every corner..

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
so im the one thizzen after the party is over n niggaz done passed out...first time doin it cant sleep lol.....do this agian 99% chance of a no right now guess time will tell

Feb 14, 2004
i had three orange cores, but still not buzzed. www.drinkcore.com cant wait until i try the green Core

oh ya, i had a purple four loko too. i think the red four loko is better then the purple one. i haven't tried the orange four loko yet. maybe tomarrow night though. core is still my drink tho. 2 cores for 3 dollars even. <<thas alot of alcohol for 3 bux

alright i know im ahead of my self on this post, but i just wanted to say that i've tried the green core and the orange four loko. i have to say that i like the green core more then the orange. it just taste better. and the orange four loko doesn't taste as good as the red and purple. but i think the green core is my main drink from now on. two for 3 bux!