Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
sparks? lol nah. its stronger then sparks. its a malt liquor. CORE is 10% alcohol. Four Loko is 11% alcohol. i also drink Dragon Joose, which is 9.9%. it's a good buzz for a cheap price. i can buy a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon for 7 bucks and probably wont get as buzzed as if i get two COREs. i'm not a cheap drinker. i just like to get a good buzz off two tall cans of core, four loko, or joose.
isnt spark considered malt liq ( might not be 10 but i think its is still malt?)

Feb 14, 2004
probably is, but them cans i spoke of are better then sparks. sparks is for girls. those cans i told u about is good. i can get 4 of them and have a badass buzz. if i get 4 sparks, i'll just be barely buzzed. but thats just me. i dont really fuck with regular beer anymore. i just usually fuck with them cans i just told u about. its cheaper and i think has more alcohol. just try em' out. get at least 5 of em and tell me what u think.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Does 1:46 a.m. saturday count? I started drinking on Friday? Im bored though and all my "gay" friends are on myspace right now. Yanno, the ones you talk to only when yer really really really bored? Yeah, them are the ones on right now. Someone save me...

I watched Memento again tonight. I aint seen it in like 7 years or something... I love that movie. That would suck balls though to be like that poor duder.

I just rolled a joint... :)-~ I say YEEEE again mfkrs. YEEEE. Ha. Get it, Yeee ha, lol. K, I'm drunk, sorry for inconveniences and shit like that...

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
They're in the fuckin' barns doggie, lol. I'm just kiddin' they might be outside. I never went cow tippin' that's cruelty to animals... how would you like it if you was all in a deep sleep and someone came up on you all drunk and shit tryin' to roll you off yer bed. Not cool.

Hey, I thought you were from WI?

Mar 12, 2006
signin in....

wisdom teeth pulled on wednesday

look like a fuckin chipmunk...... poppin percs though so its alright.......

fuck this friday night

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
wisconsin? wtf did I do to offend you so much that you had to say something as insulting as "I thought you were from wisconsin"???