Freemason, George Washington, speaks about the Illuminati

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
1. Start paying attention to all the symbolism and logo's you see everyday. You'll be shocked as to WHERE these symbols come from.

2. In the occult (and freemasonry) 13 is an important number. It has to do with death and ressurection...in a SICK way.

3. Everytime you see "light" or "sun rays" pay attention to it. When you see stuff like that it will most likely lead you to the "thousand points of light" and "illumination". I'M NOT SAYING TO PAY ATTENTION AND GET INVOLVED WITH IT. I'M SAYING TO PAY ATTENTION AND BE WARY... These types of symbols usually have origins in the occult, sun and lucifer worship.

4. The "ILLUMINATI" is DEAD. What you have now is more POWERFUL and DESTRUCTIVE than the founding fathers could have hoped for.

5. Six hundred sixty six (not 6-6-6) has never been the sign for "THE DEVIL". It is the number of the BEAST which is the same number of a MAN. Keep in mind that three distinct things I.D. a person with the antichrist. The MARK , The NAME (of the beast) or the ****NUMBER**** of his name.

6. The most powerful organization would be the Bilderbergers but during the past 3 years I've come to understand how they operate and who controls them.

A lot of stuff I DON'T and WON'T post because I feel it may actually lead people down the wrong path. Basically
I feel as though I have a duty to refrain from recommending certain books and things to read.

Do any of you know about the ASCENDED MASTERS? What about INDIGO children? What about the age of Aquarius? What about the TEN WISE MEN?

:HGK:

PS AT NITRO IT'S ALL= :cool: