Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
What are you going to get man? Get a really strong sativa.
Yeah man what are you going to get ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN do they got an online menu?

Probably some Blue Ice, then something else lol
I got a little under an 8th of Blue Ice left, plus none of the clubs nearby had it.

I ended up picking up two grams of Cherry AK-47, two grams of Candyland, a quarter of 707 Headband, an 8th of Sweet Tooth, a gram of Blue Dream hash, and a gram of San Fernando Valley OG kief.

The 707 Headband is the strong sativa, and apparently it's about 24% THC. Personally with flowers, I stick with something that's usually in the 18-20% THC range. I get Blue Ice often, since it's a mild sativa that's 18% THC. Best part about the 707 Headband is that it was $48 for a quarter. I'm about to smoke a couple bowls of it later tonight and see what it do.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Hell yeah ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN I got some regular Headband in right now, never even heard of 707 Headband. Nice.

I've never even heard of Candyland or Sweet Tooth either actually.
Yeah, I had Sweet Tooth like back in 2012, it was one of the first strains I got when I first got my prescription. Haven't had it since though.

Never heard of Candyland until like the middle of last year and I couldn't tell you the difference between regular Headband and 707 Headband lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got a little under an 8th of Blue Ice left, plus none of the clubs nearby had it.

I ended up picking up two grams of Cherry AK-47, two grams of Candyland, a quarter of 707 Headband, an 8th of Sweet Tooth, a gram of Blue Dream hash, and a gram of San Fernando Valley OG kief.

The 707 Headband is the strong sativa, and apparently it's about 24% THC. Personally with flowers, I stick with something that's usually in the 18-20% THC range. I get Blue Ice often, since it's a mild sativa that's 18% THC. Best part about the 707 Headband is that it was $48 for a quarter. I'm about to smoke a couple bowls of it later tonight and see what it do.
I bought a gram of snoops blue dream kief earlier (along w/ 2g chocolate kush kief); not a particular fan of the mild blue dream high that fades fast but i like the flavor, and it definitely added that blue dream flavor through this entire jar of weed lol