Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
https://boutdatonline.wordpress.com...ha-lynch-hung-season-of-da-siccness-2-kevlar/

This will probably be my last post on this forum board and thread for a while since I keep myself occupied writing super lengthy extensive album reviews, movie reviews, and the occasional news articles for Bout Dat Online. You all know where I can be found and contacted.
I always thought you reviews were trash. Majority of the stuff you have posted on this forum was copy and pasted from other places. Nigga you be plagiarizing the most.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I always thought you reviews were trash. Majority of the stuff you have posted on this forum was copy and pasted from other places. Nigga you be plagiarizing the most.
I have no intentions of plagiarizing. I post the source when I copy others work in my album reviews. Just read my album review on Nicole Wray - Lovechild for example. But with that said, this will probably be my last post on this forum board and thread for a while since I keep myself occupied writing super lengthy extensive album reviews, movie reviews, and the occasional news articles for Bout Dat Online. Duty calls. You all know where I can be found and contacted.

Last edited:
Props: StillHustlin
But with that said, this will probably be my last post on this forum board and thread for a while since I keep myself occupied writing super lengthy extensive album reviews, movie reviews, and the occasional news articles for Bout Dat Online. Duty calls. You all know where I can be found and contacted.
You faggot you spend majority of your time posting on thecoli.com forum with that other faggot who when by the rap name L.A.M.B I believe his username here is Incisions @Incisions .

Even they know you’re fraudulent when you posted that thread over on thecoli reviewing L.A.M.B’s album and giving it a very favorable review. Lol they were calling you out because they knew that was your friend Incisions @Incisions from the Siccness forum and that his music was fucking trash. lol

Even Incisions @Incisions bitch ass was stealing content from here and posting over there to try and get props

I have no intentions of plagiarizing. I post the source when I copy others work in my album reviews. Just read my album review on Nicole Wray - Lovechild for example.
How come you didn’t post the source to the Siccness? You posted articles and news from here multiple times and never once mentioned this forum by name and when I called you out on it, you acted all dumb like you never heard of this forum but once I posted links to posts you stole and showed you weren’t the author you tried to claim you were the original author and you were paid to do freelance writing by the owner of this forum and it was your original work.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
How come you didn’t post the source to the Siccness? You posted articles and news from here multiple times and never once mentioned this forum by name and when I called you out on it, you acted all dumb like you never heard of this forum but once I posted links to posts you stole and showed you weren’t the author you tried to claim you were the original author and you were paid to do freelance writing by the owner of this forum and it was your original work.
I never claimed I was the original author of those articles. I won't always have the links to my sources since I usually copy and paste. Sometimes I use a screenshot for a frame of reference and photographic proof something exists. By no means do I intend on plagarising other people's work. The way I write my album reviews is copying the lyrics to songs and write about what the synopsis of the song is as if the songwriter(s) themselves wrote the song. I am not acting dumb. As I have said before, I have no intentions of plagiarizing. I post the source when I copy others work in my album reviews. If my answers and posts are not good enough for you, then I don't know what else to tell you or thoroughly explain this even further to you.

To be honest, I haven't posted to thecoli in over a year. There are times that I haven't posted to thecoli in years. The reason I was over there was because tortous invited me to join the forum sometime in 2016. By that point I was done with forum boards due to the drama lurking around on them.

I have enough on my plate to keep me busy these days. That is the reason why I have not posted to the Siccness forums in months. In some cases years. Same goes for thecoli. The drama on this forum and thecoli is why I have not been posting here. At this point I am pretty much done with forum boards aside from answering questions, messages, and quotes.

The reason I have not posted to Siccness forums as much as I used to during the earlier part of the last decade is because I am the moderator of 2 Facebook groups. I am also a content creator, writer, narrator, research archivist, and moderator for hip hop/rap website called Bout Dat Online. Fonzi likes my album reviews. He gets the final say of what gets posted on the Bout Dat Online website since he owns the Bout Dat Online website. Doesn't matter what anyone else says aside from the artists, actors, and producers. I am aware some of my album reviews suck and are trash to a handful of people who have told me such/so.

Incisions @Incisions (L.A.M.B) will always be a good friend of mine. I reviewed his album because I was asked to. L.A.M.B will always be in my corner whether on the Siccness, thecoli, or Instagram. That's not going to change anytime soon.