Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Bay Area rapper to face trial for brutal beating of woman
By Ryan Chalk, Vacaville Reporter
Posted: 11/04/2013 07:47:03 AM PST | Updated: 118 min. ago

A Bay Area rapper suspected of torture, battery and assault charges arising from a brutal beating he is accused of inflicting on a Vacaville woman last year is set to go to trial later this month.

Attorneys in the case of Steven N. Davison, 38, who goes by the name "PSD tha Drivah," confirmed a Nov. 13 start for a jury trial on Friday. At a preliminary hearing last year, the victim in the case testified that she had been invited to a Vacaville apartment on July 2, 2012 to stay the night, but ultimately suffered a severe beating and sexual assault.

The victim, according to testimony, fled the apartment after Davison allegedly went to the kitchen and reached for a knife.

According to police, Davison led responding officers on a short car chase through the streets of Vacaville before it was called off because of safety concerns. He was taken into custody 10 days later in Fairfield.

According to Internet accounts, Davison reportedly earned the moniker "PSD tha Drivah" for his exceptional driving skills.

Davison has pleaded not guilty to charges of torture; committing a lewd act; sexual penetration against the victim's will; battery on a person inflicting serious bodily injury; assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury; threatening a crime with the intent to terrorize; and false imprisonment.

He remains in Solano County Jail custody, with bail set at $750,000.
ouch

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I received this cologne as a gift from my younger brother.

He had saved his money from mowing lawns the entire summer and told me that I was his big bubba and he loved me. I opened the cologne and it's smell lit up my senses in a way that I can not begin to describe.

I wore it to school the next day and noticed that teachers seemed to bend over a lot more in front of me, the girls all seemed to stay near my locker, and the principal called me into his office for a "long talk."

It seems that I have an animal magnetism that can only be explained by the power of this mighty cologne. I have since run out of the cologne and since my mom took away my allowance for molesting a family of badgers(illegal in my county) I have resorted to trying and making my own cologne to wear.

I have tried many things, but most of the time people look at me in disgust and wrinkle their noses as if I am something on the bottom of their shoe that they wish someone had cleaned up before they had stepped in me.

I miss the power that I had over the fairer sex when I wore this cologne. I was the only guy to meet a girl at the movies on Friday, and meeting a girl in this town when they only show a movie twice week? That is a big deal. Usually, we have to make out in the rusted out school park after 11, but the movies you have the cover of darkness to hunt. And that is what I did when I was Sex Panther Johnston. Hunted out the ladies.

Now I cry.

May 4, 2002
It's high, but I wouldn't say scary high yet. Technically stage 1 hypertension. Quit smoking, cut down alcohol, exercise, clean up the diet (reduce salt), get it checked regularly to make sure it's not getting worse. Go to doc if it does, or if you're concerned. I'm sure you heard all this by now.
Yeah I read up about HT last night. I had to leave work bc I had a massive headache and felt hella sick. Got home layed down for a bit. Took my BP a little later.

I'm gonna start eating better.. Usually my days consist of burgers and energy drinks.